Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Not entirely hungary ground seemed like gaijin learned to only add copy paste where domestic option couldn’t fill in and air wise they killed that idea but they did add to areas where Italy striggled so they did learn partially from finland. Finland overall just wasnt really a good addition with how litte care was actually put into it.

Also one very important finnish vehicle is forever on germany whcih wouldve idk done something useful like add to an existing lineup on finland. Its okay though cause a totally not DOA 5.0 tank definitely fixed that^^

I want some day gajin working Rafael Litening new variant instead placeholder targeting pod (Litening II) on Gripen C from 3 operators this year

J/APG-1 AESA radar for F-2A (Early) would be the early AESA radar era but not as good as modern AESA radar

Early legacy hornet for USA tech tree might F/A-18A or F/A-18C (Early)

1 Like

Hey at least they totally didnt nerf the CV9035 for the Dutch right right? Look another 9.7 yay /s

1 Like

Hungary did fill in a top tier gap, which arguably even with a fixed ariete would still need more competitive MBTs. - That would suffice, but not be impressive.
But I am not sure in other BRs. 10.3 is already decent without the L2A4(without AMX); it lacks a 6.7 addition to bolster the lineup(IS-2 where), it needs some TT tanks to support 5.0, which is decent but lacks flavor; for lower tiers the turans and zrinyi II are generally satisfactory as I do have the unique taste of driving tanks backwards. I dont play top tier much, so the most played vehicle I used in the subtree are Tu-2S-44 and L2A4. Tigris is a tough topic, I would say the Tu-2 was the more relevant Hungarian design at 6.0.
TLDR: it only really filled in top tier, and probably 2.3/7 if we only counted TT
I still disliked the notion, but I do like some of the additions.

It couldve at least been the MLU. Spike arent impressive, but there are no CV90 with spikes yet.

Idk i wouldve said 4.0 was added to nicely but its my favorite italian BR so im biased.

Well the problem is its easier to copy paste than it is to make a new vehicle and make new spikes.

Turan III did play an important role, well, I am less inclined to spawn it since its a 80% premium lineup I used for SL farming. It would be pretty good without the turan but very good with.
Bf 109 F-4 is a pretty nice addition, but it is (almost) a whole year before actual Hungarian subtrees gets added. I would not call it a subtree vehicle or subtree premium.

Make me scared for they day they gonna work on Akeron MP.

Can’t wait to see how it’s gonna be butchered.

1 Like

Regardless my point was gaijin at least tried with Hungary unlike finland which had no thought put into outside of what could they copy paste with minimum effort

1 Like

RDT_20240526_1640218397862454635891517
I hate having to use it but this just comes up so much. This is the real finnish air tree. Just gotta buy it all^^

6 Likes

Yeah, I wish a bit more effort was put into ingenious stuff though, like weapons (Motorbomba FFF, Sispre C-7 aams, Medusa rockets and etc), as well as just unique vehicles (Aermacchi where???), especially from devs, but not only from content creators and playerbase.

Without 2A7HU although, top tier Italy would struggle unless some major buff comes for Ariete protection.

PS major drawbacks of Italy are still its poor reputation and low playerbase.

1 Like

Yeh. The only original additions are BT42(GUP fan service), ITPSV leo(scary mf), and the kv1 which the soviets dont have. With how bad the latter is, I suppose soviet mains would felt lucky to not have to use it.
CV9030FIN can be in the Swedish TT without Finland since its a CV90, where else would it go.

I hope it will be a WZ-111

6 Likes

Hey just let it go to sweden. As far as the community was concerned when the CV9035 HAD ahead on the dev people said they worked on it because sweden had it. Anyways in less than a few days it was removed from the 9035 and then worked on more on the puma and other ahead users.

So just add the CV90 MKIV Akerons will totally be the best spike for sure ;)

the dutch cv90 had ahead tbh

Not only protection, but also fixing the mobility, namely AMVs transmission matters. A realized fully fixed ariete would still be mid, but at least better than the bottom 4(which it is a part of: 5xCR2, 3xMk4, 3xChinese top tier, 3xC1).

I would unironically say lets wait for the Leopard 2A8IT despite the negotiation failed.

Irl they use it or some form of proxy round

It doesnt have optical tracking duh, gaijin just doesnt want to add EOT for CV90s

Finland is and so far will always be a trash and worthless nation imo. Aside from 2 vehicles the nation does nothing. Air even more so is worthless.