Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yeh but you gotta admit Israel needs help in increase the amount of… unique or interesting stuff in the tree and also… there’s barely anything in the tree compared to other nations…

3 Likes

Then add stuff that is Israeli or based off their tech before considering a subtree. People are talking about a Chilean subtree with the sherman HVMS or chaffee HVMS, while it can be in the TT without being a subtree. Same with kfir C.10, or sabrah etc, these are exports but consists of a good deal of IWI tech. There will be stuff lacking at the end of the day, since the lacking budget is already an issue for Israel in the 2000s, and a good portion is now thrown into invading gaza. But these should not be a restriction in war thunder.

Plus, the merkavas still needs some tweaks. They are the selling point of the tree overall(well, im here for the namer and other weird designs yet to come).

1 Like

Yeh but the benefit of adding a sub tree is that it gets new tech in the tree fast without waiting for a new vehicle each update with the chance of getting… not even that

I mean Italy havent got an independent model since the A-11B, except for the premium A-1A. The French got their boats, but nothing really remarkable on the ground or air this year as well. The only unique model of the benelux air branch was the fokker.
There are much more problems than what a subtree for Israel can fix. Their top tier gameplay is not bad, but very inflexible to play when compared to equally mid/bad Britain, China or France, even though all four has somewhat of a focus on CAS. The lack of AA is a huge problem, as well as the need for more light tanks. Israel was indeed limited on light tanks, but namer with trophy, the eitan, and for lower tier captured PT and BMPs can aliveate the issue somehow. Then there are more, merkavas were not suitable for war thunder gameplay overall, as mentioned ongoing political issues, but they should be relatively less noteworthy.
The focus now should be to realize such solutions by implementing more proper light tanks, fixing the merkavas, namely their armor, and giving them the unique LAHAT. Then the discussions about a subtree could be continued without the worry of turning the TT into LATAM TT with an Israeli subtree. We already see this with the case of the L2A7HU where people went for the leo and gripen instead of Italian stuff.

Oh, they got two British designs in their tree this patch, one as a premium
This is unbearable!11!1!!!1!1! /j

This is my biggest issue with subtrees as well. It happened to Britain too when the Gripen was added and it’s going to happen again when France gets Leopards through the Netherlands.

Sure, it sucks to not have the most competitive vehicles for every situation in the same tech tree, but certain deficits are part of a nations identity. Subtrees should complement their host nations tech, not replace it.

The early sub tree for israel, maybe

Israel no attack aircraft 10.7 ~ 12.3 at rank VII ~ VIII like japan

lack domestic israel Electro-Optical/GPS precision-guided munition from Rafael Advanced Defense Systems

1 Like

yeah i cant find anything about that, thats the issue.

yay

5 Likes

Chile and Columbia for Israel good way to get south America

1 Like

It means At The Moment

That’s good since I can use my little trick hehe

yes yes ye s RAM II TIME BABY

1 Like

Canada for everyone

2 Likes

StuG IV or Jagdpanther G2?

What even is this logic?

Gaijin doesn’t have to add a subtree to add content to an existing nation. Most nations receive only a couple vehicles each update. That’s how the game works.

I’m in agreement with @AWACS Ghost Eye here, the Israeli tree is still in a somewhat incomplete state, Gaijin doesn’t have to add Israeli vehicles as subtree vehicles from other nations if they can just add them to Israel normally.

Nothing has given me more of a headache on these forums than watching debates about air-to-air missiles. But subtrees are a close second.

1 Like

yeah but i would prefer French stuff first, lot of add around thoses BRs.

Where my French Skink Gaijin? xD
(4x20mm)

Or my French Falcon ? (2x20mm)

Or my advanced French Falcon ? (2x30mm)

5 Likes

No sub trees are used to pad nations that require a bit of help with content to fill either gaps or similar

1 Like