CM Covert Disclosures No.3: Updates from Smin

Why would they remove that designation for the US one tho?

1 Like

Oh my oh my

14 Likes

When can we get a BR decompression for naval, air, ground?

3 Likes

and for the grant for to not be an event vehicle
and the T14 could also come to UK

1 Like

The UK RAM will be known as RAM II, for now we don’t plan to change the American one from M4A5 as that was their designation for it.

11 Likes

MFDs are something the team are working on constantly behind the scenes. We plan to expand on them in the future for sure.

13 Likes

Now I would like to see the same trick done to Germany, in relation to the Leopard 2 (TVM-1)…

1 Like

I beg you guys to fix the Ki-102 otsu by the next update. I get that things take time, but how many times do we need to write bug reports? The plane was released in Update 1.35, ELEVEN years ago. Japan needs some CAS options at low tier. Just give us the bombs, at least.

1 Like

This sounds great for practicing gunnery and stuff. It feels weird to have to shoot friendly bombers :p.

3 Likes

That’s great too hear, thank you.

But would it be simply a new type of screen limited to a handful of aircraft like with the MFD Stores page or would it be a change to all?

I’d imagine usable TGP MFD screens would work similar to how the Radar MFD screens work now as a mirror image of the radar screen in the 3rd person view

1 Like

If this is live, can someone check to see how many missiles are in the Freccia now?

Betting on Marder 2

4 Likes

On topic of Chaparral, any news when its missing smokeless missiles (MIM-72E and 72G) will be reinstated? Its something like four months at this point since they gone missing. Bug report was acknowledged then closed, as usual.

4 Likes

The changes will be coming in a future update, this is just some news from the front so to speak :)

4 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT Is there any internal plan to improve the afterburner visual quality?

4 Likes

We do have some plans to look at other visual features after vapor down the line yes.

12 Likes

Very cool thank you :D

1 Like

Thanks homie, but its still inaccurate. Reload rate should be 9 RPM.

4 Likes

Hey Smin,

I have returned from the depths of the banned abyss.

Are there also plans for adding SARH SPAA’s to Japan, Italy and Israël.
Or is America the only nation which get its SPAA issue fixed?

3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT I would like to see a rework for sub nations for the next one

4 Likes