Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

34 Likes

I’ll try not to, but I’m very EAPy, didn’t get enough sleep last night, so I might by accident yk?

5 Likes

No not that one, I mean the ones from our sub lmao

Spoiler

We all know that one can’t be ingame, so yea that explains way this alternative get’s most people say very hateful things lol.

All it took for Smin to post in RR was mention of E A P.

4 Likes

Actually it wasn’t even about the EAP which make it funnier

1 Like

There was a collab stream between gaijin and a media in China today. Here are some relevant info:

1. Pakistani sub confirmed
  2. The laser dazzler of the ZTZ99/99As will not yet be implemented
  3. Naval confirmed, albeit not confident when will it be ready
  4. The AFT10 will not be implemented before MITL missiles were available to most trees - this means that MITL missiles will he available
8 Likes

I’m guessing China right ?

Interestingly, Thailand and Bangladesh were also in question.

To add: More digital camo for China is likely planned, and they’re considering to remodel more vehicles.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, China or the Brits i suppose. Britain dont need another subpar MBT.
I already had enough of a suffer playing CR2s, no need for another equally suffering VT4(which is decent by my playstyle, but yeah, still pretty bad).

Barannikov did state that there are more plans than Pakistan, but only at the stage of considerations. Perhaps North Korea and Bangladesh. Cambodia was also an ally of China, but offers nothing interesting.

could I get a link to this stream please m8.

So never lol

BAE P.1216?

Spoiler

British_Aerospace_P.1216_concept

4 Likes

I think it’s not talking about a sub, more like talking about the exported vehicles in these countries

Shouldn’t we have started to get decent leak lists by now? Maybe even devblogs?

The problem with Pakistan is that, its gears are mostly Chinese or slightly older western designs. The said western designs was also more or less operated by Taiwan.

F-16A block 70/16C block 50 PAF - F-16A block 20 MLU/16V ROCAF
M48A3 Pak Army - M48A1 ROCA
AH-1W PAF - AH-1W ROCAF

There are a few new options though, T-80UD(UA), Mirage 5 etc, as well as export-exclusive Chinese designs such as Z-10ME.

Nah, BAE P.1214

Spoiler

images (3)

3 Likes

I think it would be a region sub again so like North Korea, Bangladesh and Pakistan

1 Like

I do think gaijin has planned a sub for China, albeit I disagree such notion, and probably China mains across different countries.
Closer allies of China, like Pakistan, North Korea, as well as Bangladesh or Cambodia more or less operated Chinese designs for quite some time for their subtree to provide not a lot of new stuff to the Chinese tree even when they copypasted 20 vehicles. When they historically operated western designs, they can more or less be filled instead by what Taiwan has, as the comment I made above.

How about the BAE P110?

Spoiler

BAE P110

4 Likes