Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

probably 9-31, 9-41 is a bit too modern. Changes little thought, modern MiG-29K/M share the same basic aerodynamic layout with the original 9-15 and 9-31. They just have an uglier canopy and a bit better radar (they can get AESAs but at start they started with the Zhuk-M (9-15 has normal Zhuk)).

Anyone know which MICA and how many the Mirage 2000D RMV can carry?

EM and IR but only 2

2 Likes

Thx!
If it gets eegs then it’d still be pretty darn good in a2a

1 Like

I’m not to see placeholder targeting pod for A-10C. might want replace with the early 3rd gen targeting pod in this quarter

A-10C test GBU-39 SDB only like AIM-9X ?

IR & medium-range missiles already in the russian fighter aircraft rank 8 ?

It can fire everything already in the game: R-73, R-77, R-27R/T, R-27ER/T. R-60M. In numbers 8 of everything apart from R-27R/T (4 max) and R-27ER/T (2 max)

Shameless AD

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29M (9-15) - what the fulcrum would have been - #103 by Gale_Cleven

Id prefer we dont skip 2 or 3 possible variants

Hehe gunpod funpod

1 Like

me neither, but gaijin will do gaijin stuff.
If it was for me I’d keep all major armament as is (can get new missiles but not dramatic improvements in tech (aka no Imaging seekers or super long range missiles) and add 4+/ early 4.5 gen to all nations (early F-18E US, Eurofigther for most European countries, Rafale for France, MiG-29M for soviets, china already has J10 (can get more modern version with Pl8B maybe), Sweden already has gripen, can get gripen E if there are versions that can fire older missiles), Israel certainly has some 4+ equivalent stuff too (F-15Cs are probably good enough also).

1 Like

Hopefully Gaijin adds the Sniper Pod to the A-10C so that we can carry the 3 x AGM-65D’s next to it.

What kind of range can we expect from MICA IR?10-15km?

Same as MICA EM. 80km I think is a absolute max, but 40-50 more likely outside of ideal conditions.

Mirage 2KD go brrrrr

1 Like

Locking that well?
Or does it have a SARH component too?

If gaijin gives it its actual capabilities? 80km.

If they slap an IR seeker on the MICA? Yeah probs about that.

It is essentially a regular MICA with a little more range until it’s IR seeker goes active and takes over from the mid course updates.

It would never hit an 80km shot btw that’s absolute maximum probs closer to 50km

I’d assume they would work much the same as ASRAAM. Data-link to help guide onto target, provided either by IRST or Radar and then LOAL the IR lock when it gets in range.

1 Like

Is it skeptical to say that the BMP-3 here employs a Korean camo? However it is already in game

1 Like

Gotta say that sounds super cool. Dodn’t know ASRAAMS had data link

Yup. Typhoon with IRST guiding ASRAAMs onto targets at ranges up to 50km (probably more like 25-30km for most shots) is gunna be rather fun.

1 Like

Could add IRIS-T (Rb.98) for the Gripen C (Flygvapnet & SAAF) after gajin decompressed max BR to 14.3 (Air AB, RB & SB). my guess

Sniper XR or Litening AT or Litening G4 pod on A-10C.

MiG-29S (9-12S & 9-13S) armed these Air-to-Air Missile like MiG-29K (9-31) ?