Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Average swedish gripen C being just the irl A model

1 Like

Not even upgraded engine or radar like its supposed to it keeps getting fm nerfs no maw like its supposed to

they could give us historical loadout for the SA gripen but that wouldn’t be balanced, it having A-Darter and all

also the reason the SA gripen got AGM65Gs is due to the same reason the F4F in geramny has AIM-9Js, the airframe could carry them so they give it to them for balance

8 Likes

They also butchered Mirage 2000s CM.

They should have more than the last update, and they have even less now.

And while some plane like Su27 start with like 96 CM, and you can count them, the 2000D start at 16 like every others Mirage, meanwhile you can count way more CM on it xD

1 Like

What a mess right now in top air tier

its a bug on a lot of planes atm its not unique to only a couple, the harrier Gr7 for example not getting any flairs or chaff from the BOL pods and instead losing flairs and chaff

3 Likes

I literally cant bear to play the 2000 atm because of the CM bug not to mention the new fm

The 2005-F is missing CMs as well

They should go back at previous valors of CMs if it’s for butchering planes like that as long the new feature is not completly ready ^^

1 Like

Add GPS precision-guided munition from Paveway series (GBU-49 Enhanced Paveway II) on JAS39 Gripen C (Flygvapnet)

In my opinion, I expect change new radar to PS-05/A Mk3 replace current radar and new targeting pod replace Litening II on JAS39 Gripen C from 3 countries for next major update

2 Likes

its unplayable, they really outdid themselves with this one

it literally has AGM-65G, it’s just called RB 75T

1 Like

Thats not AGM-65G

yeah honestly one of the buggiest and least balanced patches they have released in a long while at least for air

1 Like

oh yeah my bad it has a TV seeker and not IR, but the same warhead so like, eh

The RB75T is an AGM-65A with the AGM-65G warhead.

yeah no I just checked the warhead and not the rest, my bad

1 Like

Youre fine im just quite annoyed with this update and the state of the Gripen C