Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Please rotate the pictures and put them in the “hide details” thing I’m begging you…

he literally said in his message “For all we know it could be the start of a Canadian TT and the reason why the Alpha jet says UK is because it is the one from the 414 Electronic Warfare Squadron.” how is basic reading comprehension a challenge here.

Indeed. But as someone pointed out the Israeli vehicles(that were coming) for their CBT pack appeared under a different nation at first.

it is done

Tories wet dream in the UK was to privatise all training, so any training aircraft would be owned by private companies for exmple xD

Not to speak for Smin, but I am sure theres also a difference between the Gripen private ownership and used to train I think foreign pilots vs the use of Alpha Jet to train RAF pilots.

3 Likes

Or just Canadian

1 Like

Cupolas, particularly ones from WW2 are always weakspots. It just happens that game mechanics make the T95s a lot weaker than it would be irl.

Sorry, we don’t talk with journalists. ;)

so can it be changed ?

There we go again, the Germany and UK main talking about where the leo should go pffff

anything mobile is welcome, where are our damn IFVs

2 Likes

The only change would be to how APHE shells work. Which would also significantly reduce the effectiveness of shots hitting the cupolas of later Patton tanks.

Which would be a good thing right?

Yes, for the American tanks. No for anyone shooting at them with APHE.

But it would be historically accurate than

Finally getting credit. Wait a second…

We came to the sensible conclusion that one of the version of the Leo would come to Germany and the other to a possible Canadian tree or less option Britain.

But now Fleks had edited that leak list it stared it all off again

2 Likes

New leak?

No new leaks

1 Like

Once again, Canada is not the UK, it is a separate country. If it appears, it will be in the premium section or vehicles from the event, and not in a separate TT (With the exception of some exceptions)

1 Like