Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That explains the sudden DE for the Canadian Leo despite it being something that could go elsewhere.

5 Likes

I honestly assume since the release is predicted on March 12th, (I will assume it’s 15th since that’s the latest day of that week) and it’s only 14 working days to the 15th, we’re probably going to be getting a devblog every day from now on.

So many variants of the same leak lists, makes my head hurt

1 Like

You will see that this is not exactly what the mains from UK are waiting for)

1 Like

Alright here is every vehicle sweden tested had trials with and had in service:

Sammanfattning

5 Likes

Fleks is just fleks, don’t mind him too much.

Not saying he is always wrong or in this case, he just has a certain bias.

1 Like

if it can carry 2x AS.12 and 2x AS.11 at once i think it would fit at 8.7 well, its a fat boat like the H-34 (both others at 7.7) yes its got more power but its heavier, at ht emoment its superior in armament but its got vastly inferior flight performance meaning good luck doging a Gepard or even a Stinger in an uptier if it is 8.7

waitin for that 10.7 Construction vehicle

1 Like

But you can’t just change a leak because you feel what should be right.

For all, we know it could be the start of a Canadian TT and the reason why the Alpha jet says UK is because it is the one from the “414 Electronic Warfare Squadron”.

2 Likes

Private company that was outsourced to for training I believe and were the same planes as the Germans had (ex German planes) with full ability to be using weapons still.

Personally I think it will be hysterical and a true funi trump card against the Swiss Hunter moment.

And yeah, dont just change a leak list (which has been accurate!) because you personally dont like it, thats how baseless rumours and crap begin.

2 Likes

did I just spot a PzH 2000?

1 Like

Yep you did hold on

who needs Vidar when you can have a PzH 2000

Is this Canadian, no?

read the rest of his message.

Bruh we should add the Chrysler K

Here.

Sammanfattning

1 Like

Smin said that planes from private companies will not appear in the game. Whether he spoke at the moment or forever I don’t remember

I don’t know. People already complain Leopard 2PL is too weak. I haven’t seen basically anything “Germany mains” were grateful for. I see people excited and begging for 2A4M CAN and then later people will complain it’s not strong enough. Does it need to be a 10.7 pack premium with DM73A1 or what?

Canada ≠ UK