Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

and there is some good stuff but nothing to be hyped for. Fox-3 would change the meta a lot

Ground Radar all aircraft that should have it
Separation of flares and chaff

Those are my big two that i want

Infantry 😁

Which part needs rework?

Finally! A place to use my flamethrowers

1 Like

is ground radar on the roadmap?

maybe for BVR as it might actually make it possible for people not blessed with the R27ER to have a fighting chance, but everyone will still hug the ground.

1 Like

Ground radar on the Su39 works well-ish. Just add that to other aircraft.

no

bigger maps implemented in a smart way. Long range S-300, patriot, awacs etc. etc.
Tbh AirRB maps size can be improved but it’s doable as it is. For an EC gamemode (like in sim) maps are too small already

1 Like

Everyone leaking the same thing, kinda expecting the F20 to be prem by now

hugging the ground is just the standard gameplay tactic now, better get comfy as it’ll be the case for a while yet :)

we got an Air-Sea radar on the Tornado too

there are a lot of planes that would get that, some even unexpected

Lancasters for example had a sort of ground radar, couldn’t lock or identify tanks tho

F6F-5Ns radar could detect ships from 100km away

1 Like

i hope FOX-3s are implimented properly and actually balanced and forces people to learn how to defeat them, and not just huh duh hug the ground ))))

1 Like

No but i still want it

I’m still having fun with killing spacemen with my R27ER from 40km(i’m soaceman too)

I want it too, especially the early ones

AN/APS-6 my beloved

I swear I used to see ships on the A2D-1’s radar in sim when I flew it a couple years ago in EC.

soft locking more targets at the same time. It’s the way it works irl. FOX-3 would be comical without a proper tws

1 Like

TWS already provide DL even if you are not soft locking a thing. It just has to be pinged by TWS to get a update. When it comes to soft locking multiple at once it will probably break something knowing this game