Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Bruh, the fake leakers ain’t even trying anymore lmao

7 Likes

Dude like Defender of the Fatherland Day is one of the biggest events in Russia hence staff getting the day off.

1 Like

Yeah, thats fine by me, wait one more patch. Ideally this patch though.

-Whispers-
Sidewinder

Whats different with the regular H-5?

Everything since the SH-5 is a completely different aircraft

2 Likes

Thats pretty good though.

The big stuff for planes usually comes in the May/june update anyways.

Also if true I’ll be genuinely surprised if China gets their domestic flying boat over the Qing-6 considering Gaijin loves to copy n paste aircraft from other tree’s

Bonus points if you know what the Qing-6 is based of

You mean the pantsir last year?)
That was really good air staff
The person who made it into game should suffer

Far from it: rendering of the model is extremely off, colors are off, the outright visual model ain’t right, lots of typos, etc

1 Like

we got hits for 229 so this thursday

and If they’re true and we will get a teaser on thursday then we kinda have to expect a devblog today as it’ll be a very tight schedule

also we can assume that there was a blog planned for friday that didn’t get finished so I guess that one would be another reason to expect one today

1 Like

prem F-20 ain’t completely off the table tho

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh yeah
I was just meaning the fake one

if fox3s don’t come in this update I hope for some new mechanic/gamemode improvement for air top tier, like TWS rework, bigger maps, new type of air to ground weaponry. Other wise we will have to play the same type of games for a lot of time, which is boring

yea, been playing the same gameplay for 7? years now

not expecting sth new new

i’d consult the roadmap post for what is coming in terms of features per patch, they’re may be hidden stuff they squeeze into patches but i’d expect whats on the roadmap is what were getting for the most part.

1 Like

that’s like QoL stuff, we expecting other types of mechanics

Please nooooo