Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The Turkish one was leaked earlier.

But that one is less reliable right

RU CC thought a Russian pack was coming but that got denied

This leak could be fake or wrong though

Nope iirc both get there info from the same place

1 Like

You have the(far worse) Bosavark at 5.3 as well so Gaijin wouldn’t replace the skink as the have something there already. (or just slap the UK flag and base it off the one they tested)

2 Likes

Yeah that seems likely

I think people are bringing it up because of the Su-25SM3 in the leak. I share the sentiment that they do, which is, without the more advanced versions of the Kh-25, the Su-25SM3 will be a very underwhelming attacker, as it will lose the IRCM, gain MAW, get Thermals, but still be limited to only two TV guided missiles, and also lose Vickers. For an end of the line attacker, and the last Su-25, it’s very underwhelming.

If we get the Kh-25MTP, it means we can carry 6 fire and forget weapons in a plane with Thermals for Russia, which is not bad at all, and the MTP should have a thermal camera, giving AGM-65D levels of lock range

2 Likes

u say that as easily, but that is literaly nothing, there is no gdr above the T-72m and prototype is only the ATD. I find an leopard 2a4 upgrade line would be very nice, starting with 2a4M can unique one with the specialy that its made by KMW, then we go to the rheinmetal ones 2a4sg ( thats the revolution /evolution package) then ATD as strongest. WIth that you have a nice 2a4 line.
The 2a7+ fits better into the other line

ok so a turkish and a Canadian one are coming or BOTH are coming?

Their is nothing to add above the Vickers line and the SA as well

turkish one was from a seperate leak, might only mean in development we cant say for sure

Indian mbt line

one below vickers and other one 0.3 above lol

If we understand it 3 Leos have bee leaked.

A Turkish one
A Canadian one
A possible down graded Canadian one

1 Like

Do have to repeat my self on that

what

still more, additionaly india is constantly developing more indiginous tanks as well, it is a future boom and great for UK

Not before MARSHLA TITA walks his way into the game

yes, you are wrong on that one

Sorry about that leak list popping up lol