Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Well it’s ether Britain or that really

Independent.

I can open the folder and the facts. (Like the first Churchill AVRE was built by Canadians)

(goofy things, only a small part)

Spoiler

m37

106jeep

2 Likes

I know but if its a new tree i wonder what happening with the SPAAs we have

All good, im just being ironic.

1 Like

i think it makes way more sense that the new Leo2a4 is gonna be a candian premium for germany then an entire new subtree for idk what nation,just put it into theory…an entire new subtree on the already mostly coming hungarian subtree. for X Nation OR an 11.3 premium to germany that is one of the countries in game that lacks an 11.3 premium tank AND is the only nation imo that makes sense to get such tank.

Props get replaced by Indian ones

What would replace the skink though
Also i would still have the ADATS even if they remove it right
Like how people still have the panther 2

There’s the Bosvark at same BR already

1 Like

Wha so they are going to get a Turkish one, an basic 2A4M and the proper 2A4M ?

Nah now that German main copium to the max

Imo that would be kinda retarded to make that line a home of everything but german service. I mean just think about possible additions - 2A4M CAN, 2A6M CAN, 2A4SG, 2A4 Revo, 2A4, Evo, Leopard 2 ATD, 2A7+, etc. 0 consistency between upgrades and barely any progress thru the line.

I think it should stay as GDR/proto line and nothing else.

1 Like

Just about to say lol

You could get the Warrior ADATS(or not mocup…)

“pls don’t mis-interpret the meaning” or maybe he could learn to type dates properly…

2 Likes

Its a mock up

yes. you keep the tech in the tree you got it even if the remove/move it. (I know someone who has the Seewdish Cent in the UK still.

2 Likes

He’s Chinese I think so they use different styles

Me me me I still have it : D

1 Like

Ah yes i see
Still if thats the case i wonder what would replace the skink

isn’t the new leo that is coming CANDIAN? and not turkish?.

if it’s turkish then idk for what nation it’s coming and idk wither it’s gonna be premium or not and I don’t think it makes sense to be added to any TT.

Warrior ADATS with only working turret. Only way to move is being towed by your allies )))