Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The F16 ADF can carry 6 aim 120A’s if i not mistaken, but still they need some performance

F16 has performance

1 Like

Still not as same as the gripen and the ADF does not have HMD and still carries the Aim 9L

I get that I understand what your trying too say.

But at the end of the day many players will think what is best for war thunder for themselves not for marketing and stock holders.

Gaijin at the end of the day is a company that need to make both the big boys happy while also making a profit

1 Like

It gets the same upgrades as F-15C as well i expect it for the fox 3 update F-15C/J MSIP

2 Likes

That includes the JHMCS i think it was

2 Likes

It is also whether it’s “enough” with regards to additions. Not having a 12.3 or 12.7 and then getting a C&P of your only 12 would kinda suck a little

Has Aim-9Li. So would at least be IRCCM. Though they might give it Aim9M instead of modeling Aim-9Li

1 Like

Forgot about that, thanks

1 Like

Yeah HMDs for the F-15s would be a nice things

2 Likes

It has it irl but they may give the F15 hmd with the 2001 upgrade for the AIM 9X

Yeah i believe HMD was for the 9X and for Japan AAM-5 but i wouldn’t mind seeing it for AIM-9M and AAM-3

2 Likes

With the 9m’s and AAM 3’s and hmd it would keep up for now in a dogfight with the R73’s

F-16A ADF performs on par with the F-16C in flight performance while not having HMD nor 9Ms, its only advantage over the first F-16A its the ability to use 7Ms and alledgely soon, AIM-120s.

Speaking of planes you haven’t used, you finally got the F-15A? It’s been over a month and a half since you made the promise to get it and draw your own conclusions over that airframe.

f16I sufa can come to Israel

1 Like

That is the block 52 right?

yep

it would not be so advanced that it has 10 tons empty compared to the barak which has 8.5 tons empty I think

1 Like

only the engine would be more powerful with the radar that is already in the files apg 68V9

the F-15 with a working HMD will dramatically change how the plane performs statistically speaking, add AIM-120s to the formula and it’ll probably be a powerhouse.

Expect another plane to grind, not an upgrade to the existing F-15J.

2 Likes