Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Doubt Gaijin gonna give M4K it’s 14 planned MICAs x)

4 Likes

It didn’t but SAAF is the only in-game user of the R-Darter and Gripen is certified to carry R and A Darter they just don’t because SA had some issues with engineers and retention, so it carries exclusively IRIS-T until the Marlin BVRM is available.

Could be loadout limited to the 4 that other nations receive. But I also doubt that.

got 6 in the test

I mean, the A-Darter also isn’t being used on account of the fact that they most likely still don’t have any production models of those

We guess in 2nd dev server gajin consider another 3rd generation laser designator pods from Israel, Russian & USA ? 🤔

Slightly shorter range but a better seeker and supposedly higher PoK, however it pulls less once the burner has run out but until then it is 50g with TVC.

just curios. since it was announced spall liners for the merkava ariete and leclerc. is it something that might come this coming update

They quite literally cannot produce a viable A-Darter anymore, they sent the prototypes off for integration which SAAB say was succesful but after most of their engineers left they have been unable to produce a single viable missile.

R-Darter they had/have stocks of because Pakistan also uses it on their JF-17’s.

1 Like

Muh J10 :'c

Why the hell is it behind Kongo, Kongo is arguably a Battlecruiser?

Like the Kongo line should have the Amagi’s and then Kii’s after them.

Arguably? Kongo IS a battlecruiser. (technically armored cruiser when first built) Its just another nonsense design decision by people who clearly don’t care about what they’re doing.
Mutsu should follow Fuso, with Nagato later following Ise. Musashi and Yamato can then follow Mutsu and Nagato respectively. Amagi, Tosa, and Kii classes can be mixed in there somehow too.

Really what they should’ve done is have the lead ships of the battleship classes in one line and the second ship in the others, I think that would’ve been a good idea.

Eventually submarines and aircraft carriers are going to make their way into the game, and from this decision I’m expecting them to be haphazardly spread throughout the various trees. Because Gaijin clearly doesn’t care.

1 Like

Subs possibly, aircraft carriers definitely not going to be a thing.

I said arguably incase there was any Japanese sources which claimed otherwise, all British sources (which would probably be the ones to go off considering they’re british designed) refer to her as a BC or a fast BB.

This was my thought too.

Amagi and Kii are BC or fast BB so i think they should follow Kongo and give a reason to grind that line.

Tosa I am not so sure where. Subs I think may be mixed with coastal. Or they can eliminate coastal and mix it in with the main Fleet trees.

I find carriers to be more likely than subs. At least carriers could do something in a match.

The atom ifv could even come to USSR Too so win win for Gaijin

1 Like

I believe in the opposite actually. Most ways in which carriers could be implemented don’t feel fitting for the game at all

I don’t think either of them would really be a good fit, but I feel carriers would be better than submarines at least.

1 Like

I still need to catch up on the devstreams, so I’ll start posting from here.

Looks like China is going to be getting lots of IFV 's soon, the ZBD got that ball rolling !

The " Storm " is used by Pakistan, so that likely points to more of their vehicles following the A-5C into the CHN techtree.

To me there 's a possibility the Leo 1A2 won’t be a " new " vehicle, but instead come as a model replacement for the 1A5 already present in ITA techtree. Like the CV 90105 's.

Good to see a heavy tank making it 's way to the SWE techtree, and even better to see Danish vehicles on their way.

Ram 1 is going to be a weird one to play, all the armour of an M3 Lee and then some, but only armed w/ a 2-pdr.

" M38 " was the prototyped replacement for the M8 Greyhound armoured car iirc, an acceptable substitute since the service vehicle was event-locked.

Fantastic, more Tiran conversions ! These might have more advanced optics.

Another jagdpanther ? Smells like a BP prize, or something like that.

Since we’re getting the early refit Mutsu now, it would make sense for Nagato to be in a later one.

Takanami-classe:

Finally, a solid lead on how the Type 90 SSM might come ! I’ve been waiting on that a long long time.
unknown

Netherlands to France ? After they were denied to be going to Germany the possibility of them coming in a specific timeframe rose, but I’d thought they’d be added under Sweden since that techtree won’t be getting aircraft carriers w/o them. Oh well.

3 Likes

Is the leopard 2a4m can still expected to come?