Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

i would of done that anyway if its my beloved FA2

Ah that good then because I wasn’t sure you was just pushing for Sweden to get there fox-3 carrier.

German mains have my sympathy there too. Grinding a new plane, purchasing it, and grinding the modifications all while dealing with fox 3s being slung at you.

add typing lol

Oh nah, I don’t play Sweden, just that I think everyone deserves an equal opportunity to grind their plane as painlessly as possible EQUALLY, which is the most important part.

2 Likes

Not any time soon, at least. I do see it getting them eventually, however.

is A darter even in production

Yes. The R-Darter is what isn’t in production.

Then that’s fine as I though you was a Swedish main who gone of their head.
The way you was typing lol

1 Like

I understand, though my point even though not very slear I must admit, was more about armor value evolved durig the Leclerc development and service life, so potentially pushing latest Leclerc up in br, and giving options for lower br ones as both tree and premium vehicle

Of course we don’t have precise number or even estimation of the resistance, so it would be up to gaijin to choose some arbitrary value that fits the vague description we can have.

oh got them mixed up

I’ve gotten things with more distinct names mixed up in the past; don’t worry about it.

that’s how gaijin makes money bro, add new planes and make people suffer with the stock grind so they can make money out of people who get so mad they GE the entire vehicle. this may sound a Bit off topic but it’s not something new.

Then they could have done this with every country, rather than doing it with a select few.

but they do it to every country.

i just used warthunder forum, i didnt mention smin

😮‍💨 big sigh for no Fox 3’s this update 😔

im sorry i need my 8th Challenger 2 for top tier

3 Likes

2 Likes

As far as the devs research is concerned (i.e. a grand total of fuck all) the prototype Leclerc obviously = the production Leclerc. So even a prototype would be 11.7 lol. Even though it’s like comparing an XM-1 to an M1 Abrams

1 Like