Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

With a price tag of 75 the additional bonus should at least be 3k GE and 25 days of premium time, I honestly cant care about gaijin introducing top tier premiums at all, it is a move against their long run interests, not mine.

1 Like

Big 3? Surely you cannot be including German air in that xD

Which their best in service tank is a Centurion

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaijin will shoehorn in rank 9 aircraft this update simply so they can increase the price of premiums.

LOL yeah now with the subtree italy is way better than germany at top tier air

1 Like

That is irrelevant.

no but the ground you can, and germany is a part of the big 3, even if their air is now lacking (only since last update mind you lol)

Is it though

1 Like

Yes. Britain can fill out the tree perfectly fine with just British stuff, so South African vehicles not going higher than the TTD isn’t a problem.

yeah thats kinda the problem cool sub tree doesnt help the uk at all at top tier unless we got like the badger IFV then that would be cool

so who is spending $75 to get the F-20

1 Like

When the Fox 3 updare come, most fox 3 aircrafts will need a new tier - and hopefully a BR that seperates them completely from SARH aircrafts.

Already checked, thats PFU :( PF is basically the Lim-5 already in the Ger tree

1 Like

What? Germany was never on par with Russia and the US at top tier air

A new BR, yes. A new rank, no. That is not needed.

Just wait until 2035 and the ARMA lore becomes a reality where the standard wheeled tank for NATO is not the vextra, nor the centauro, but a rooikat MTTD with a 120mm cannon, trust me bro

Then what was the point of the sub tree then

if your waste a line on another nation you want it to go all the away to the highest BR

1 Like

Why is no one talking about a 75€ premium vehicle…

Like… 75€

4 Likes

To add a lot of South African vehicles.

they had the best mig29 so I dont know what you mean by that but fair lol and they were defiantly in a better spot then say, the uk, china, sweeden and israel