Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Ah hell nah, thats even worse

It has an autocannon, not a tank gun

Hey.

We dont have any plans to add an Alpha jet to the UK currently. The RAF don’t directly own / operate them, they are operated by private companies for training / tactical operations.

16 Likes

According to most of the guys in here that wont happen, actually only Gripen Z will get amraams

BVVD mentioned that they know it could use them back when the gripens were on russian dev stream in December. He didnt Guarantee that they would be on the gripen, so again 8t comes back to the problem of 1 mod being worth a whole new vehicle worth 410k rp lmao only after every nation has that vehicle and further makes air sweden air a pointless nation to grind.

I rather have a 30 mm apds than a low velocity shitty heat

Hawk and Gnat when?

One day, our battle will be legendary !

4 Likes

Still no TML 105 turret in the French tree ? You take the MARS 15 and stick the turret on it , easy work

2 Likes

nice clarification

1 Like

@Smin1080p any chance you can say if the RARDEN belt will be changed with the introduction of the Fox armoured car? The split default AP/HE belt would give it an effective rof of 40 and the ammo would be like, 45 rounds of useful stuff.

Nah, I love the HEATFS shells at that BR, don’t like autocannons for tank vs tank engagements at all

OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY. (this thing is swedish ofc)

6 Likes

JAS39C is supposed to be better than JAS39A in meaningful aspects. Do you really think that JAS39A would get AIM-120 if JAS39C gets added next update? In what way would the C be better then? 1 more GBU on centerline pylon? lol

It’s all pretty obvious and I honestly hope it’s troll on your part

3 Likes

Dont you dare. I will bring Czechoslovakian Turtle.

1 Like

That would give us some high tier light tank, so it’s impossible.

leaker was 2 times wrong. The british heli variant was different and the alpha jet for britain.

I think nations and if its premium are just guesses by the leaker

no had him say im mentally ill cause i said the same as you

2 Likes

Seeing Italy with MiGs and stuff has got to be one of the worst things to observe in this game’s recent history

1 Like

Pretty sure the alpha jet being marked for britain was a typo/miscommunication