Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yes,A6e swip

yeah esle we would already have better german leoaprds

Mno, he literally said that Gripen A will have AMRAAMs

Two MFD’s though that are just dials on the panel, gotta be something else.

But it is an attaker… and it could get better air to air missiles as well. But that not likely to happen

huh

What else could it get then that would be ‘meaningful’ by Gaijin’s definition?

Kinda hoping none of them are gonna get all-aspect missiles and go to 9.7, but seperate models with all-aspects at 10.3 would be fine too

Finally its coming…is it the end times already…

In 1993, the first MiG-29 B landed in Hungary. There was no Warsaw Pact then. The South Slavic war is raging. At that time, the top fighters were MiG-21Bis and 14 MiG-23s. At that time, in 1992, they chose the cheapest solution, even though there were offers for used French Mirage 2000 and U.S. he reluctantly offered a used F-16 as well. But training would have taken ground and air time. Therefore, temporarily 28 pieces of MiG-29B and UB were chosen to buy Western 4 or 4+ fighter-bombers later. In 1996, they bought 100 used T-72M1 and 500 BTR-80 and 80A came. And 20 pieces of L-39 ZO and 20-30 pieces of Mi-24 P and V shoulder pads also came from Germany.

1 Like

Looks like F-20

3 Likes

Welp i hope to god sweden or at least the US got a lower tier III-IV SPAA

Please snail i beg you i cant stand using the Lvkv 42 any longer!

IRIS T

• full sentence gaijin its a full sentence!!
1 Like

Exactly ao just rename the A to the C and give it its better cas capabilities. Literally one change and bam another 400k rp grind just is stupid.

Now you can bomb (not as well as i can but better then before)

Isn’t this just the F-20 cockpit?

Yes

@Smin1080p anything for fans of the japan nation to look foward to in this upcoming update? ))

3 Likes

No seriously think about it, they cant add C without AMRAAMs+, so basically he hinted the third time that they gave AMRAAMs to A

better question is if we will get a remastered of the a10 damage model, it doesn’t matter if we get an a10 with better equipment if the a10 literally cannot function at all due to the SLIGHTLY damage, while things like the su-25 can take a beating and still live.

i use both planes and the a10 feels like it has a biplane damage model it just doesn’t behave fun nor good enough to bring out in battles, if the slightest amount of damage causes it to crash one way or another…

one engine out min fuel, no load, you physically cannot climb, and you crash.
how about lacking any sort of a missing wing, crash
or how about slight damage to the hydraulics, becomes a brick and crash.

i want to see a remaster of the a10 cause its absolutely horrible to use and play.

@Smin1080p anything interesting for japan this update? i really wanna see something like a new type 16 or my precious goblin mobile with a fire and forget