Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Well not Britain or France

1 Like

Hmmm! The Hungarian JAS-39 C EBS-Hunt type was damaged.
It never carried an AGM-65 Maverick D, but the Hungarian Armed Forces acquired 20 AGM-65G and 20 AGM-65H missiles, as well as four training examples.
Never used AIM–9M was replaced by AIM–9L I–1 Sidewinder used from Germany. Renovated by Diehl BGT Defence.
And not the page number 38, but the 40, wore the decoratively painted fuel drop tank.
Maverick - a saját feje után megy (update 2.) - Air Power Blog
Fox 2! (Puszk) AIM-9! (R-3) - Air Power Blog
28262379663_4b1ef76589_b.jpg (1024×683) (staticflickr.com)
1280x720_02_saab_jas39c_hungary_4d9f9e098d688e92f845e05b36011060.jpg (1280×720) (warthunder.com)

1 Like

Im pretty sure it has the spo-10, so the same as the mig23ml/mla and mig21.

WHAAAAA? A Nations getting the jets that they used/using? WHAAAA

1 Like

At least this one has the worst FM out of all thermal pod CAS, so I can sleep safely.

we really need a a-10 remaster. it has a horrible damage model that is completely silly to exist in that state

1 Like

Britain at least got a light with an autocanon now

And already have stab light tanks.

1 Like

We have too many mr gaijins says irl so we cant have them britain would be actually good then

1 Like

Yeah, would be cool if that would apply to nations that are actually lacking stuff

Now gib Jaguar

2 Likes

Ah but do we have a stab ifv I think not

1 Like

Definitely looking forward to hearing more about the Su-25SM3:)

Swedish one never used 9M either. Gaijin is just doing make-believe so they don’t have to code a similar missile again.

As for the AGM-65s, same thing.

2 Likes

I put IFV/Light tank in the same basket ^^

it the warrior gun on a lighter wheeled vehicle no stab

1 Like

Yeah, i know. But dont know if you notice mate. It takes Gaijin much longer to come up with one original model. In the meantime they can add 3-4 copy paste modles.

seems like Stona passed only 1 comment under the Hungary devblog, it’s interesting why, seems like he didn’t like my one either :D

There is loads of copy paste vehicles missing in those trees as well tho

1 Like

Its especially annoying about the AGM-65s since the later models have Blast-Frag warheads which might be more effective than Gaijin’s doodoo modeling of HEAT

1 Like

Now Italy with Mig29, F-16 and Gripen… Didn’t know the boot of Europe was the best European air force x)

3 Likes