Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

love it! Can’t find the version with tow or was it the mamba?

You are aware right that it only has 2 AAMs and no guns right?

1 Like

While I would support giving certain strike aircraft airspawns again, I feel it is better to just have a airspawn restriction for all strike aircraft above 8.0

Spoiler

Yes, gaijin, not based on rank, but on BR. The US F-84F and the swedish Saab 105s shouldn’t get airspawns when no other strike jet at that BR gets one

Didnt say it had internal guns.

And no, you wouldnt guarentee that lol, they would not be able to cause enough damage, heck even back when you could air spawn with them they couldnt end games that quickly without extreme coordination, I used to play it like mad when it first came in and had all the bonuses, only in 1 game did we manage to do a instant win using the buccaneers bomb loads which cant happen again because main airfields are not targets now.

No Martel for France i guess…?

i hope after the bloody teaser we gonna start seeing the interesting stuff

Did France adopt the TV guided version? I thought they only went with the anti radar system.

1 Like

We’ll have to see if Martels come for other aircraft than just the Bucc S2B

Edit: it seems the Martels with TV guidance only ever got used on Buccaneers and for trials on the Nimrod, Sea Vixen and TSR.2

Gonna need to see evidence that it was downgraded from 4 to 2.
Yes, I’m aware it doesn’t have guns, it’ll still be fine. Just as the A-6 is fine when not bringing guns.

@Mitchverr
Sir, I solo’d a custom match with 1 sortie of Su-25 destroying every single ground target on the map thus winning the match to prove something else to someone.
Have 4 people do that and the match is over in the first pass.

Its no problem to switch turret

timecode 2:05

https://youtu.be/qVQNT75l7aU?si=WuAntqYEOGHqvKvI&t=125

Spoiler

When has the bucc ever had 4 missiles?

And a properly timed air spawn would mean you make contact with the enemy before you can do that, I am not asking for a free ticket to bomb without enemy contest, I am asking for a bump start so that I dont have to fight an impossible run against phantoms and F5s for the bases.

Better to say it’s identical to the 20mm on amx30s since it’s a derivated of a GIAT canon.

This patch is just fire and ice 2. Mostly copy paste with 3-4 actually new things.

1 Like

We have only see 5 vehicles so far and the leak list doesn’t show everything that is coming

It’s me or it is not aligned in the center?

nvm it is, but looks like not, i need some sleep i think xD

We’ll see. Id love to be wrong but its gaijin.

I mean, if it actually is gonna bring the Hungarian Air Sub Tree then it can’t have much new stuff, which would be really annoying

Refueling rod(?) making it look off I think?

1 Like

Thats what gave me that idea personally. Reminds of when they added the finns.

1 Like

Heh, fair enough on 2 missiles.
It’s impossible to make contact with the enemy before you bomb everything when you have the airspawn.
There’s no need for air spawn, go play arcade battles instead.
Okay, you won’t be the first to bases, so you wait until respawn like I do.