Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

We have one in Aeropark but I forgot which variant

You mean in tattershall or what it was?

Please no it was hard enough following last night with drink I dont want to keep going xD

1 Like

Hungarian Air is giving me the Itch as an Italian main, I need it lmao

1 Like

You know, the “Sky Pirates” mention in the S.2B’s devblog also reminds me of something:
A character named Roundell flew one with a pirate emblem in the Area 88 manga…

Spoiler

5 Likes

Do have any information to share if the AJ168 will be added to other aircraft, or if the Sea Eagle would come aswell?

1 Like

Well it’s in castle Donnington

XV350 Blackburn Buccaneer S.2B

good can’t wait to rain down on the ground

1 Like

OMAGA.
When Pave Tack for F-4E tho???

1 Like

I think a decent while ago, they stated it was still unconfirmed and kind of in a difficult situation.

Hanger 4? 6? Cant remember. Too bad the cockpit wasnt available last year I went there.

Spoiler

I went there last Feb(yes I literally went to London spending 20 quids for a ticket on Chinese New Year) and even played an ARB match in the museum cafe. The S.2 in the hanger 4 has a really cool camo and I am using a version of that as the custom skin.

Oh also next time you go there make sure to pray to the spitfire, I did that this year as well(Duxford) and the hispanos always melt planes I landed shots on.

Ah dang was hoping this meant for ASMs still cool though

It was yes. Most recently again last year for a few more details :)

25 Likes

Here one just a good 10 mins away mahaha

7 Likes

Anyone know what the armament on the Hungarian Mig29 is?

Oh whats that black plane in front of it?

Hey guys I already got the plane, through sekrit coding, I mean look at the camo

7 Likes

TV guided right?

I googled the HUAF MiG29 and none of the actual photos features any weapons. Id guess it would be 12.0 with R-60M+R-27R/ER/T/ET, ending with the JAS39CHU but I doubt its gonna be there.

1 Like

Would you recommend that museum? iirc it’s a bit of a trek from central london so tbh I’ve never been