Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Everything that has been said is relevant. If you missed pieces of information, that’s because you chose to miss them.

1 Like

Or, in other words, “that sign can’t stop me because I can’t read”.

3 Likes

man u need to have a realy sad life, to be so bitter

2 Likes

I’m not gonna take information on something else when i’m verifying initial claims made up by your fellas. I will however take it after (right now) as im done with concluding that what they said is misinformation.
One thing at a time, one by one.

This guy, man.

1 Like

I never seen this thread so united before lol

2 Likes

can you stay on our topic?

You forgot the most important one,

The Humber Hornet

1 Like

See theres zero point, there’s literally nothing anyone can do to convince you, we could invite you to discord where it shows if posts have been edited and you’d still find a reason to not believe.

I’m sorry you’re mad something you want isn’t on there but theres no edits, no revisions, those are what they are

2 Likes

on you having a realy realy sad life? yeah we can, you are proving that with every post newly

invite me to the discord and ill believe you. ill prove you wrong right there and then on your offer. You gave me an offer of evidence, im agreeing to see it.

I would love to join him in a discord brawl off

This is one way to get to Part 4. Hang on let me help…

Typhoon needs to come next update
BAE EAP When?
Canadian Leopard onto the British TT
I hope we get some Milan launchers on the British TT
Exocet firing Frigate would also be good fun
Pineapple doesnt belong on Pizza

5 Likes

Sir

It our fault that you cant except the evidence we have provide due to your asian hate

Please take a break from the forums

1 Like

He’s not even trying to hide that he’ll never admit he’s wrong.

6 Likes

i said im going to admit that the information is correct, if he takes me up on his offer.

Does look good, not quite a rover, but yeah. Why we havent got these things yet is kinda annoying

honestly i am so shocked by that sad individual, i dont even have a comment to the leopard

5 Likes
The real question

Where Vulcan?

1 Like

That is not what you said.