Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

you gotta be kidding me right?

A Smin-EAP skin for the Gripen*

1 Like

I have no idea what jets could come and with what missiles that could add anything new, so I still think AMRAAMs will come next update

1 Like

Yep, though would make sense to add with Gripen C for Sweden which was coming in March

I still find it disappointing that Bucc never had any gun pod in service
Bucc with two SUU-23s would be pretty fun jet

1 Like

Well time to go back to The forest i guess

1 Like

Hi. Sorry for the ping, but given this statement, and assuming the Hungarian air subtree comes this update, will JAS39C be introduced in the subtree then?

If they add AIM7P or MH randomly to all F15s and will still make no difference from AIM7F, someone at Gaijin will get mugged

June will be more fun
popcorn

The flight handling of the Buc, with guns, would be kinda OP 😂

Thats when summer holiday begins, kids will spend money, and gaijin probably has a good idea about whos paying for AMRAAMs or whos not.

Still waiting for the Hornet…

they even said that in the December dev stream

def not.

Wait…Smin didnt deny amraams, he said exactly the opposite thing

How?

The plain Su-30 would actually be the more chronologically appropriate addition. Then the Su-27SM and Su-30M.

The Gripen C is delayed the only difference they would have is AMRAAMs so they are delayed as well

That’s what I suspected but makes since, thank you for the answer!

What I understand is that, somehow the C variant wouldn’t make such a difference from the A, however I THINK the A got upgraded with AMRAAMs so it will be identical to C in capability. Is that a possibility?