Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

if amraams coming=swedish gripen C coming, if not then it’s not

there’s no reason to drop the gripen C next update without the amraams be cause it’s basically a copy paste of the current gripen A we have in game except the fact that the gripen C gets access to amraams

This is the only thaing worth mentioning on the F-20 front

3 Likes

The fox 3’s need to come this update

1 Like

I’m only asking cus I’m in a discord with a dude who insists that it is coming, even tho it would be pointless without FOX-3’s and I’m pretty sure the Fox-3 update is next one, not this one, but I just wanna see if Smin can comment

i can agree on the fact that Fox 3’s aren’t coming this update, from the leaks and all doesn’t seem like it

No way

i think gaijin kinda delayed F15s and SU27s so theres no reason to why we wouldnt get amraams now either be it 120B or C

I would start tweaking if they dont come

fr, but im more hyped for the new jets themselves not necessarily the missiles

part 3, give it up for part 3!

1 Like

there hasn’t ben leaks for new Su27’s or F15’s nothing. idk about the F4F ice i have seen lots of rumors about it but not leaks.

No other jet uses that Engline. So it has to be coming this update or the summer one.

i think rn im more hyped for the IR missiles, i deem them more interesting than BVR/ARH ones simply because my AIM7M is so unreliable that I get anxiety attacks with each of them being fired

1 Like

Can relate

I mean even tho PY5 won’t come this update, sometimes I’m wondering how the 20kms of range and 80g would play like, cuz some can argue sometimes that the G limit doesn’t rlly matter in this game and sure sometimes it plays weird. But 80Gs is something else, just think of an Python 3 that turns twice more. Insane.

Can’t relate
I love sparrow

Prepare to tweak my friend

What magical radar/sparrow do you use, sir?

Gr9 with Blue Vixen
Better then the AV8B+

2 Likes

Hmmmm… Makes sense, ok.
Though personally, I’d say 14th sounds more likely

1 Like