Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

No-one said it “will” come, people are just voicing that it is a possibility they would like to see.

I’m afraid you’re the one fighting ghosts here…

I mean if it’s just Yugoslavia? Nothing post break-up? Then it’s all WW2 axis stuff, then Russian and Chinese fighters. If it’s post break up there’s 3-5 flags for one “tree” or “nation”, and you have all sorts of variants.

I hope everyone gets what they want, but I just don’t see that level of effort coming out in the patch that may bring us Hungarian Air TT and so soon after Hungary was added last year.

Whatever comes has got to be a teaser, like how someone had an IRIAA AH-1J. Nothing more than a premium right now, and then maybe something later.

Just my two cents. God bless the Yugoslavia idea, hope it happens, genuinely.

2 Likes

The dude I was responding to was saying that it will be an Yugoslavian air reveal, but I’m simply stating that it’s not possible this update. We’re already out of room for it, simple ass. Not sure why your trying to start beef over such a simple statement

You clearly missed the joke where he’s quoting Islamic prayers xd

It is what it is, guess jokes are claimed facts now

The statement itself could still be true, even if he’s being a bit silly about how he says it. Regardless, in case anyone was wondering, it’s just not realistic that we get a Yugoslavian sub tree this update.

If you ask me a sub-tree would be a terrible way to add Yugoslavia.

Independent all the way.

2 Likes

I’m sorry Sub-Tree? That’s not what we were talking about at all.

We were talking about an independent tree which they could still announce the CBT packs for. As the first part of the tree would come out the next update not the one coming up.

1 Like

Sorry but the arab tree is uh… yeah i wouldn’t say it’s better

1 Like

From ever I’ve heard, there is a nation being worked on, but only as a sub tree, and the next one to add after that is also a sub tree. Neither are Yugoslavia ofc

And where do you hear that?

Because everything we have points to a new full TT not another sub-tree.

We can expect both if anything, just not in the same update

I’m sorry but like they just can’t keep adding more and more sub trees one after the other.

We need a new 11th nation

2 Likes

Wrong. They’ll simply rework the UI to keep adding subtrees until they run out of new countries to add.

1 Like

I mean, the biggest problem the run into is that we are running out of Major nations. Many of these sub trees people talk about can barely stand on their own if you want to make a full tree, especially if we’re considering how the ceiling keeps getting higher. Sub tree are the best way for Gajjin to add new nations that allows them to focus on the actual interesting vehicles, instead of making an independent sub tree that’s just 75% copy paste, with a few unique interesting additions sprinkled in.

I don’t why people keep asking for independent tech trees when nations like Italy and Japan often struggle to have proper lineups at many BR brackets.

Anything new pop up in the last 12 hours since the Bucc blog, except for an interview that doesn’t say anything new?

Nope

1 Like

Teaser tommorow likely?

1 Like

Its possible but dont expect it.

Yep

All but certain