Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

i gotta say i can’t appreciate people making up claims about a website then saying they don’t know anything about the website and they can’t even navigate it to prove their claims. How do you know how the website works if you can’t navigate it?

Then leave this thread is this is the place for leaks and discussion.

2 Likes

we are dicussing the verifiability of a leak. however making up things as “facts” is not something i appreciate.

And we have explained it multiple times and given evidence. Your ignoring this is not our fault.

2 Likes

Okay so one of the explainations on the website were “i dont actually know” and the another one was “i cant navigate it”. Also the posted “evidence” actually did not show anything related to the editing mark.

Now you’re ignoring evidence. I am not surprised.

1 Like

I’m really hoping every nation gets their silly car with a recoilless rifle strapped ln it. I don’t know much about other nations, but Britain can get the silly sounding Land rover wombat.
c0bcc93c1f1451f66a099e9a791821cd

A 120mm recoilless rifle firing hesh.

As with alot of these things, would be a good lark

9 Likes

just because you cant understand the internet that is not our problem

The spirit of this thread is to EXPAND upon the rumors, not clip them all short and attempt to disprove them all. Don’t think the list is legit? Pick out the vehicle, not the source. No one even knows how Olivia or anyone else gets their leaks, all we know is we get lists, and we discuss them. It’s basically a wishlist thread that is whitelisted by the devs because it helps launder community expectations and desires without looking like a direct marketing campaign.

3 Likes

Jesus does this guy atcually want us to list every single vehicles and make a chart

i was more stuck on trying to verify their misinformation. Ask them to not send misinformation if you don’t want them to waste my time. Ofcourse, i will very much concentrate on the initial claims before moving on, however now that they admitted what they said was misinformation we can take a further look at your evidence.

You mean the evidence that has been explained to the moon and back multiple times?

1 Like

Id kill for some Rovers on the British Tree. EIther Wombat, Javelin or Milan. Either way. would be hilarious to use

2 Likes

@soviet_MoonMan i think you spoke chinese right? can u tell us if this chinese forum chose when u edited posts? Yukari33的贴吧

Bet he’ll ask for my discord details next and say I can’t be trusted because I might have edited my discord posts
None of those baidu posts have been edited since the day they were put up

5 Likes

i only read the relevant parts to the website argument because this was what we were trying to verify at the time.

tons of evidence and this dude just deliberately chose to ignore it lol

4 Likes

That fact we are one the same side as Razer scares me.

7 Likes

Wait your the poster from the chinese website ?

2 Likes