Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

@Smin1080p while you are quite present on this thread at the moment, could you give us a hint to wether France would be eligible to receive a subtree an a not so far future ? Several countries could help to fix some major gaps with next to no new additions, considering the development time of new vehicles is very long

I hope they add in heli EC (PVE), enemy IA ships and boats so you can do ASuW with some helis including the Wessex :D

4 Likes

My dream

Respectfully nobody mentioned or commented on what France’s “flavor” was or was not. This was about Italy’s premium and why it’s a Centauro.

Let’s keep on track please.

1 Like

We don’t rule it out. But we have nothing to mention at the current moment in time.

2 Likes

well, its not possible, ground has all 5 lines doesnt it

1 Like

Do you really have to ask that question?

please give us the swiss tech tree
tbh I don’t know what we could get other than this subtree.
maybe algeria but I really don’t think russian vehicles should be in the french TT

humm ok

did you forget stuff like belgium ?!?

That is interesting…

Not an USMC tank but still a M60. M60A3 also wasn’t used by USMC.

I kinda want more south africa stuff, they do got cool ifvs and modifoed tanks like the t72 tiger or the bmp with that wacky remote turret

Silently suffering that my question for a solid no got denied : (

And I look in here

ehmm…, Meanwhile looking to italy, idk gaijin can do some things :D

if anything france gets belgium lol, switz has no place in france

neither do leopard 2s

1 Like

Oooh nice, FAA museum by any chance? They have a sick carrier deck exhibition if you haven’t been

1 Like

yeah but they don’t really have a lot of domestical vehicles

excuse me? do you know how many cockertrill vehicles belgium has?

3 Likes

swiss could deffintly come to France , but as we said before , I think it should be split between france and germany