Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It didn’t have functional missiles, it didn’t have a radar installed, there wasn’t any room for the IRST which was only on paper, and let’s not even talk about the completely fictional HMD which the devs only added because they think it would have had it. The plane’s representation in-game is completely fake.

bro 600 new message since yesterday? how can i keep up lol.

2 Likes

What if it’s not real at all?

I’m calling it’s going to germany, or just because its gaijin, the US or UK

it did

I mean for now the leak is pretty accurate

It had a part built for it it’s real in Gaijin’s rules.

He usually skips multiple questions though everytime he is here, but tell me how your question is special enough that Smin MUST answer it?

It’s not about you asking him something. It’s you repeating your question multiple times in close succession because you feel entitled to an answer.

These aren’t Gaijin’s rules, just rules for suggestions.

Consider suggestions are for things to go in the game they must follow addition rules.

I think the AJ is a good example. It wouldn’t pass as a suggestion but was still something they added

1 Like

ZSU-24-4M4 is not a SAM.

Good question, personally i think Sweden shouldn’t continue stealing stuff from Germany, however what can i say lol

Because they made it?

Its the USSR tree, not the Russian tree, i see no problem here.

2 Likes

Wym it’s not a SAM, it has Igla missiles strapped to the turret

1 Like

Its a with a Manpad strapped on it, literally, also even then, USSR lacks an SPAA on the br bracket it would probably end up.

2 Likes

Gonna be interesting how the roll out the 80UD. It’s either going to blow a little bit, to be honest, or they make it the first proper Ukrainian tank and give it a transmission similar to the MBT2000. Big changes ahead, that is for certain.

SM3 will be fun, but they have to keep the BR somewhat down, or boot the loadout. Otherwise, it won’t be worth dragging out to play tbh. Now that the SM3 is in game, other than fleshing out a version or two with the 25TM and whatever else might be missing, the Su-25 is basically fully added to the game now. From here it’s either Su-24M or Su-30M in terms of what is reasonable to add over the next year. As it seems from the most accurate list we have, the F-15C won’t be coming, and won’t have AMRAAM’s, the Su-30M can wait for whatever patch that thing comes in.

If we are incrementally pushing tech up this year, and mostly fleshing things out, I think we’ll probably see Fox-3’s in June or December. I like the pace, and it will be interesting to see what else comes in the patch that we haven’t had leaked.

Lets also remember that USSR is the only nation without a plane with a tpod on it.

5 Likes

Yes, however, in the interim, SM3 has actual an thermal imager with decent zoom, not some mercury pod “high contrast” crap that washes out anyways.

Maybe Gaijin will do us all a solid and add the Khod pod this patch too, so the 25T/39 can be more useful too.

4 Likes

When does gaijin introduce cluster ammunition. Would be cool after seeing them in Helldivers 2 and their teamkilling potential

Does it being a Manpad somehow not make it a SAM?
The Igla is a Surface to Air missile, a SAM.

It would most likely be 9.7, the Strela is at 10.0, so no, they aren’t lacking a SPAA at that bracket

No, it would end up at 9.3 probably.

The Igla, as i said is a Manpad. Even if we go and goes your way, URSS still lack a SPAA on the BR bracket, so your point is?

We need a SPAA/AA for the usa in mid tier it has no AA from 4.7 to 7.3 and the m163 BE sucks. It would be great to have a 5.7, 6.7, 7.3 AA for the US any good ideas that could fit in those BR,s