Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Moreover, the planes of all other countries are within the range of the armor when they are born, and they will be shot down within 6s, while the Russian SU25SM3 can launch the KH38MT outside the range of the AA of other countries, and return to the airport after drawing an “IDIOT” in the sky using aerobatic smoke, while the AA on the ground is helpless, this is the gap, the ultimate disaster of balance. Just like when MIG27K dominated the skies, SU25SM3 brought a huge storm. As in the previous Tunguska AA, the arrival of the pantisirS1 was monopolistic, compared to which the weapons of other countries were not worth mentioning

We don’t have anything to announce currently in this area. We are always looking into new and interesting options for all nations.

3 Likes

please let there be something for other nations russia complete dominance on SPAA at top tier has been going for over a year now and most nations seem to have options to give them similar capabilities

Like this?

2 Likes

edging the ban

We don’t currently have anything to announce here.

7 Likes

I said interesting.

15 Likes

man is testing the gods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3TwFgPgZE

epic embed fail

Spoiler

Spain-lands-F-18s-and-strains-its-Eurofighter-Getafe-factory

Confirmed for next major then :P

3 Likes

2 Likes

it may depends on weather. the basic data is 20km, in game, it will work at 12km usually.
imageimage

never trust the index card, like I said,

this is in max range, about 12km as I remember.

3 Likes

god I wish lol, I would kill for a DA2 at least never mind a trenche one

and if it has any form of A2G, its Tranche 2 :D

1 Like

im not trusting the index card, im going off of watching an su25 past 12km launch and kill me in under 10 seconds

I just reckon they have a tad more… reliablility in poorer whether. Though even at 12kms. That outranges most SPAA. With the exception of the Pantsir.

Spoiler

8qnbx3

31 Likes

Hey Smin, quick question you may or may not be able to answer.

Are there any plans to do a rework of the Realshatter Aircraft Cannon fragmentation like was done to naval shells?

Nah Smin loves me. (Im the only Sea Vixen player yet to kill him((Im working on fixing that))

1 Like

huh neat that it cant fight the one thing that out ranges it curious lol