Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

All this hype for it to be a new reserve vehicle or something else boring :)

2 Likes

has it to do with the New Event, or the Update

i mean. end of the day it was the usa saving your asses xD

Not in WW1

1 Like

we going that far back?

Okay its 1300 now, gai dev gibjin?

In the case of the KH38, the closure did not take into account the issue of “balance”, and it is clear that they had no qualms about launching this OP to the extreme, and this entire version after the balance disaster ignored the players’ complaints as if none of this had happened. Conversely, weapons from other countries that are similar or competitive to the KH38 (e.g., AGM88, AGM114L, KD88, Brimstone, etc.) are judged to be “unbalanced” and are not released for the player’s use. It’s hilarious, our game is really incredibly balanced :))))))))

3 Likes

Chill, systemd is slow

just saying, gajin hq is even later already

The US had a leading role in the war, wdym, without the brave trench gun and tommy gun wielding British commandos turning the tide of Amiens, WW1 couldve ended in a different way. Russian snipers in Galicia also benefitted heavily with the introduction of springfields. /j

I am suddenly wondering if this is a D-Day event vehicle for the 80th anniversary. Would be a good shout for that.

Depending on what version/state they release it. Brimstone could be far less powerful on an individual basis. But of course you just get many times more of them

1 Like

Yeah, but a LCS isnt much fun to play, with 2x50 cals.

D-Day typhoon about to take off if anybody wants to watch :)

5 Likes

The thing i replied to was an AVRE, unless the image changed?

It’s really smaller, but the number is relatively large, one hardpoint can carry three, it’s not bad, Tornado in Germany needs this very much, it seems to be usable, in the future ASSTA4.0

Oh okay I mustve been mistaken. However the next event should be a ship.

The question is whether or not they add that variant or stick with the ASSTA3.1 as your “next” tornado

no, there are. AGM-65G is similar, only little slower. even AGM-65D is similar, except it’s poor heat warhead. but when used to SPAAs, agm-65d is powerful enough.
Don’t argue with things like 40km range. it’s seeker only lock at about 12km, every IR agms are same seeker data.
Consider su-25sm3’s poor performance plane, it’s still reasonable.