Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I mean it’s not the first time gaijin bending realty for gameplay @x_Shini would list a few : )

3 Likes

Only if you want a unarmed aircraft in game.

The EAP is not coming. But if it were to come then it would only be for Britain.

Usually it is not bend to such a degree.

why always use me for that xD

But yeah my favourite french eurocopter having HOT missles when not physicaly capable is one of them

3 Likes

And Germany and US would get X-31.

Very interesting, thank you!

It’s a Eurofighter model with an EAP skin. So definitely fake.

2 Likes

There isnt a need to bend reality when the JAS-39C exists.

We don’t need to invent a fictional aircraft that didn’t exist. Which is what the EAP would be if we added it in a remotely “functional” combat form.

4 Likes

Oh you did not just say that lol. R2Y2 say hi

Yes I did.

Giving the EAP all of the things required to add it to the game would make it a fictional mash of EAP and Typhoon. A combination which never existed. There is no need to go there when better options exist.

3 Likes

R2Y2 the derpy planes that I adore Even though I don’t even use them for matches lol :>

Things added in a time period with different requirements and when Japan had no jet bombers and this was the only option to give them something suitable.

Yes, and we have already detailed our desires to remove and replace them if suitable candidates could be found. They would not have been added under the current guidelines. We have made that clear. So not a reason to use them in this comparison.

It’s a meaningless comparason when the JAS-39 already does the job of that the EAP would have done and does so better without creating a fictional mass of an aircraft.

8 Likes

@Deathmisser do we know of a thai aircraft that might replace it? hmmm

3 Likes

hmm let me think oh the Alpha jet : 3

2 Likes

Like a Thai Alpha Jet perhaps? just making a suggestion please don’t hurt me

1 Like

oh and the L-39 but Idk if that would be 8.7 or 9.3

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh yeah there’s that too. :p
Thank you for reminding me of those two lovely planes.

1 Like

So will there be any news tonight?
please