Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

As in can you post a link to the original post

Oh boy… XD

EAP EAP EAP lol

Would make sense though as it’s a good stop gap between now and the Typhoon

Usermodel at best. They devs despise the EAP

1 Like

This is a picture from a Chinese gaming website

can you post the link for it? that is what people were asking

Please wait a moment, I’ll see if it’s possible

1 Like

We don’t have any specific news to share currently on these reports. It may not be something tied to a major.

6 Likes

He is here: Smin is here everyone!

still questionable, i think gajin is still waiting to see it fully equipped

if it is, i will scream russian bias

1 Like

That would be a fake. That’s some sort of fan made Typhoon model the skin of an EAP. Two different aircraft.

14 Likes

If you want to fly around unarmed…

@Smin1080p can we expect to hear anything today for the next event?

Please as this would solve if it’s a fake or not

Sorry, I couldn’t find the source of this picture

EAP would not be able to come in the first place. It lacks any form of functional weaponary, systems, military radar, countermeasures and most of the vital things needed for a combat aircraft.

It was a private venture Technical Demonstratior by BAE. Not the Typhoon prototype some people make it out to be. Very much a separate aircraft that was more of a proof of concept that the technology existed to make a eurocandard and those types of manufacturing techniques.

9 Likes

Sure if you want to fly round and ram people with no countermeasurers, no useful radar, no weaponary and no guns.

7 Likes

@DirectSupport @WreckingAres283 funny thing, yesterday i learned the Swiss F/A 18C actualy got upgraded for CAS capability. The switz websites is just to lazy to update their main page https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/switzerlands-hornet-upgrade-25-program-04471/

1 Like

Okay, that’s really regrettable