Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Time to blot out the sun with chaff…

I just hope they are actually doing that and not just leaving CM counts as they are but with the ability to drop them individually

I wonder if the Gr1 will get our BOLs as well

1 Like

The M206 series of Flares is 1"x1" which should be compatible, depending on the specific configuration it may be an option over the MJU-7 family.

2 Likes

But that would probably also require them to model CMs as more than just regular or “high caliber” in regards to effectiveness

So it would affect a lot of planes to the point they might have to be re-BR’ed which is extra work. Maybe they can re-adjust the flare/chaff count later.

In addition, since they don’t actually model the CM loadout with the actual boxes it’s also more work to get that right.

I destroy tank with the Canadian ADAT

well, everywhere but the tornado

that one got only the 56 flares and not the 1200 Chaffs as additional CM slots

1 Like

The real victim

Speaking of leaks and stuff, do Gaijin staff know of or acknowledge leaks and stuff? Like, what is their opinion on leak lists and rumors which happen to be true or confirmed? Do they favor the teases and leaks? Or is it the opposite?

they just ignore them and let them be pretty much. it builds up a hype etc for the new updates so theres nothing bad about it i think.

1 Like

They don’t comment on datamines and leaks. Imo it can be possible that leaks are created purposely by Gaijin to keep attention between major updates, though it’s all just speculation)

Yeah, sometimes, I feel like Gaijin purposefully let the leaks and rumors out or stay in order to keep the players exited or hyped for the next update, as well as to manage the players’ expectation and avoid dramas post-update. Since they haven’t sent out Gaijin Ninjas to deal with someone like Gszabi, I feel like Gaijin does still a little bit allow the leaks to happen on occasion.

1 Like

that’s not 100% true

Smin has previously Confirmed that Leak lists are fake before the update or even the first blog dopped

1 Like

I don’t think so, I believe they just don’t care and have better things to spend their time with like for example getting coffee or remaking the Game sounds

Lets hope for a rare monday blegdov today

1 Like

It’s holiday today, Pentecost Monday, so it’s quite unlikely that we are going to get a dev blog today

I don’t think so

unlikely, usually, these leaks are from Gaijin’s outside contractors.

Ah, i’m not religious didn’t know that holiday, didn’t even got this one here, well, tomorow then

Or improving client stability or adding/removing Romanian EULA

25b2fb8b52bdfdf310deca4d5388bc43
I hope gaijin can work harder on Monday this time :(

1 Like