Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Because Netherlands doesn’t belong in France it’s a Germanic nation ect.

Forgetting England is also Germanic look at the house of Winsor lol

Subsidy doesn’t mean much in game it is just Gajins will

It wont be DOA, but it’s not exactly great it’s a dardo on a worse platform basically :shrug:

A better platform you mean, should actually be able to survive a few shots, especially if they fix the engine size of the warrior

I was joking based on their reasoning for their “perfect premium”

Looks like a forced landing. Props were switched off in time. Nicely Fokking done.

@gszabi99 any idea on the addition of the fokker G1?

Ignore the fact the tail is missing…

WE REACHED LIMIT ALREADY
wow

Nope I say we would reach part 6 by the end of the update

HEHEHEHEHE Gaijin give us Benelux :)))

1 Like

part 3! now gib f4f ice

I didn’t. Aircraft can get pretty banged up when forced to land. Kinda looks like he touched down hard (came in too steep and/or no proper flare) followed by the gear digging into the mud and causing it to almost flip over.

Very understandable if the forced landing was done on a field that was too short. Better to crash soft at the end of a short field than crash hard somewhere else. Any landing you walk away from is a good one!

I wanna say the pilot did a great job, but this was likely not during wartime and a a forced landing on a twin… usually fuel issue and usually means someone screwed up.

BeNeLux might just be earlier to test separate subtree tabs, or because a Japanese subtree is only starting to be worked on now that community reaction from the Thai F-5 was so good. Either way I’d say November, which was my guess even without BeNeLux anyways

6 Likes

we need Part 4 for for it to appear… F-4F ICE

Part 6 before first devblog at this rate 😂

1 Like

NOOOOOOO! welp, time to spam nonsense.

Now imagine Gaijin going full greedy :

1/ making French navy player paid for two CBT when others had to pay once.
2/ making a new system of tab for subTT as another CBT

You on get ICE when you hit Part 4.

1 Like

a boy can dream at least

If I am to be allowed to state my wish, I’m mostly anticipating the F2

1 Like