Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m thinking second blog today will be the 15C.

Yeah. 15C MSIP as a equivilant of the 27SM.

for you maybe I think its pretty cool

1 Like

Agreed! There will be a second dev blog later, 100%. This one came very early!

probably yeah if so kinda boring since we already know the F15C is most likely coming I would rather see what everyone else is getting to use ARH missiles

I’m happy that Gaijin is getting all of the boring blogs out of the way early on like Su-27SM and Kondor. Save the truly exciting stuff like French Coastal, Vextra, and BeNeLux for the trailer :)))))

2 Likes

bold of you to assume other nations will get cool new planes to carry these missiles

but yeah, would like to see what nations other then Russia and the US might be getting for ARH missile carriers

Besides Germany and Japan, most trees already have ARH-capable aircrafts, though Sweden and China lacks quite a bit in terms of capabilities(JA37D and J-8F) for one of their platforms.
I would suspect that an American AV-8B+ will be introduced and Swedish JAS39C, either one of J-8H, J-10 or J-11A for China, of course the KWS too. Rest of the trees may just stick to what they have and mostly enough.

I do agree, although we know that newer 15s will most likely be Japan and Israel’s BVR carriers. I wish we saw the F-2 and Sufa but maybe later this year. I think a Hornet would have been an awesome counter to the newer flanker, in terms of A2A and A2G capability but I’ll be patient

1 Like

Dont get your hopes up lol, i can see it already being a bunch of fighters in a dogfight or shooting missiles

and Naval is like one shot only, if anything

1 Like

especially considering CBT’s have two vehicles max

1 Like

I think we started off with two a day honestly! Which makes a teaser tomorrow more likely in my opinion

The Sufa features CFT which could be very ideal for sim battles, where the plane does not need drop tanks at all. However, the Barak II should also suffice - given that the derbys were given accurate stats(50G on close quarters) and python 4s.

Did the Barak 2s use Derbys?

I wanna play a little game. Who are you guys reminded of when you see this profile picture?

Screenshot_20240529_070149_Samsung Internet

Yes

Isnt that the collab from panfilov’s 28 men, well, gaijin helped out a lot in the filming

well thats not going to be OP at its BR against BF-109s etc

Sams against ww2 planes, nice one Gaijin lol

Idk, no clue where it is from. But anytime I see that same pfp typing at the bottom, I think of WreckingAres.

1 Like

Watch them be in shadows as usual xD