Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

wait till we get hornets :D

1 Like

I’m guessing those in September. Typhoon da2 sometime next year

They don’t always namedrop the update in the first few blogs. But we should expect it to be top tier air related.

Last one was already air oriented, and this time new TTs are coming so doubt.

Time to ask for MICA IR. while the missile is OP, having 6 OP missiles isn’t that much better than 6 R77 and 4 R73.
idk how most other nations could fare.
Germany is going to suffer with just the F4F ICE

2 Likes

god I hope not I dont want to be stuck with only a gripen with presumably the worst ARH missile in the game (outside of the AIM-54)

I think it might called new horizon or cutting edge, something sounds advaced scientifically I guess.

Doubt something like that would happen, but perhaps they already modelised the MICA IR in case of needs because they know they gonna add planes like that? xD Dunno but doubt it will happen that soon.

Also some other nation gonna be limited to 4x ARH afaik so…

Résumé

indian summer in canada?

Yeah… It’ll be about the new missiles. Given the choice between air and new trees, Gaijin always choses air.
That plus nobody really cares about coastal and belguim+netherlands subtree isn’t really that big. They’re going to pick what most people are going to be excited about.

1 Like

must be another one today

Hold Me Back GIF - Hold Me Back GIFs

3 Likes

I’m expecting it to have “active” in the name tbh

Name check xD

2 Likes

yeah, that’s the nice part XD

1 Like

True. However french coastal CBT will likely also be part of the teaser and looking back at the list, the desert warrior and Namer are 2 IFVs for nations that desperately need IFVs.

So I asume we’ll also see some of these things.

I’m all for showing some of the benelux stuff, but at least let it be some of the unique/exciting stuff. It’ll be boring as hell seeing for example another identical 2A4 and 2A6 taking up precious teaser time.

2 Likes

NGL Active Homing might as well be the name of the patch. Simple and straight forward.

I just hope that its actually featured since its something desperately need and would be cool to see a dev blog for

1 Like

Welcome to Britain tax