Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That’s fine by me. We’ll get MICA by just researching one module on our Mirages, while Russian and US will have to research an entirely new vehicle. We should be able to have some fun for a few days while everyone grinds ;)

2 Likes

The only aircraft Britain, Germany and Italy have that can match that missile spam of ARH is Typhoon.

Have you heard of GE :>

The F-16 BLK 50 exists.

not everyone GE. When new top tier aircrafts drop, you always have 3-4 days filled with premium and grinders in general. GE are a minority, especially when you have to research an entire vehicle + modifications

“That’s the end of today’s blog. You’ll be able to research the incredible Su-27SM that will be arriving in the next major update at the end of the Soviet aviation research tree. Stay tuned to our website see what else is coming!”

Fox-3 = No name
Su-27 = No name

So this could mean the update will be named after the Benelux sub tree

It’ll still be a lot of C&P, so only really need to show the low tier and NF-5 for air and CV9035 and Leopard 1 3105 for ground. At most 20-30 seconds of time would be my guess.

1 Like

i wouldn’t say equal

Id be suprised if the update wasnt named “active homing” or something similar.

no, it’s another, this has only poor 210kg explosive, if ai-x-2, only 336kg eaual
and that 1600kg one won’t be disgusting, it has limited seeker, so just fun to have big bombs in top

Well, if we wait for true equals. Well have to wait for us and USSR to develop their 6th gens

Part of me wishes it was possible for them to just name it “Skies Unknown”

1 Like

That or coastal since they are both something bigger than fox3.

I mean fox3 are a change, but it’s just new weapon, not on the “weight” with a new subTT or a new TT for the game.

But i would guess BeNeLux, would bring more general hype to talk about that.

1 Like

Welp, more blogs? Teaser?

So it’s gunna be a much more powerful version of the PGM, likely with a much better seeker

Does it mean today?

Don’t think it has a motor in it like the PGM does.

Who knows

1 Like

If Su25, pantsir, Mi28, Ka50 are not enough with sometime no counter now they have another terrible vehicle xD

2 Likes