Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

submarines will be even more boring then helicopters, unless you spawn near the enemy you will rarely get a kill, ww2 subs can barely go 10knots under water so would take literally forever to get anywhere, and on the surface any kind of fire will sink you like a PT boat

for the blue water, we dont need anymore half baked nations being added, the UK still lacks multiple famous ships, france only has literally 2 of her battleships or is it 3 now? and we still arent that deep into DDG which is more what Sweden and China will have.

Ahh, okay. Still another 70 buck “tottaly not top tier/br” premium

Sorry but that’s a shitty excuse.

We have MG controled by invisible soldier on WW2s vehicles.

It’s just Gaijin doing bad things and using bad excuses that goes full dual standard:

Big ships like BBs couldn’t use their main weaponry if the AAs were manned and on duty. The personnel manning the AAs had to go inside to protect themselves from the blast coming from the main guns.

Will Gaijin go through with their vision and remove ALL AAs from the ships ingame? Or is this just another opportunity to spit on our faces with double standard?

10 Likes

I like the net, its just so low quality and literally doesnt work for it intended use (Oh but I bet if the T90M got the blanket it would suddenly start working)

Eh, despite how much I’ve told him he never realized it was never the British fighter for the Canadian Leo in the UK tree (they just want their tanks to work and their domestic lights) but Canadians.

Guess what it didn’t go live, there’s a surprise!

only one today?

Which might be the thing I’m most excited for this major update

Maybe another in the next 10 mins or so. If not maybe later today

No matter where i go, i can find people malding & complaining about the Leo 2 CAN in Germany (and the price)

Pretty funny ngl, how this Thread finished the Discussion last Week, but now everywhere else its starting

A6E-SWIP when?

Surely with the new BR split system it’s the perfect time to add it?

Anyway, anyone know a good copium dealer?

time to have it massively over br and out of a line up in ground rb for “balance”

That’s hidious.

Not even cover all the thing xD

ewww-

That’s not even good.

Yea, it is exposed
Also some things are stuck in sandy colour for some reason

7 Likes

Was about to post it lol

1 Like

What a boring second dev post

I was not expecting that to drop tbh

1 Like