Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

How about Pz 87 WE Prototype?

3 Likes

nono it’s going to US

I like this one a lot, looks cool

1 Like

Armor reports are treated as suggestions.

The British tree already has some Canadian vehicles in it. It doesn’t mean all Canadian vehicles will be in the British tree. We have never said that.

Canadian vehicles are in several trees. They don’t belong to the UK.

19 Likes

Can’t wait for the statement to look even dumber when the UK gets a MiG that fits even less than a Canadian thing.

It’s clear they hate the anglosphere dominions.
As this only helps push Canada even more into one of the worst-treated nations in WT. This time service vehicles(that would have served together) will now fight each other 99% of the time even outside of mixed battles…

3 Likes

Not really.

Well all I can say is enjoy the salt

Sadly that specific one was not adopted

It’s always the cool looking stuff that doesn’t get adopted.

Aren’t you very pro-subtree?

Well Smin, I hope you have a great day today, you might wanna turn off your notifications for the next 24h or so ;)

We have multiple British members of staff. Please do not make ridiculous accusations.

14 Likes

He is but he is more of a: A Pro-subtree that makes sense type of guy.

1 Like

Would be cool too

2 Likes

India isn’t a sub tree though that the thing. They keep adding Russian stuff because hmm yess commonwealth

1 Like

U gonna get your premium as well, just be patient geez. I am still right that this is the first round of giving out rank 7 tanks

now where’s my nut button

too bad this one had cardboard armor

1 Like

I’m happy that it goes to Germany. This way I can finally enact part of my revenge on them for the months of 2A7V stomping.