Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I don’t care about these tanks having thermals. All I care about is that presuming and assuming is just not the way to go.

BuT iT iS rAnG VII nOw

That’s a misrepresentation of the evidence. The documents specified in no uncertain terms, that the only DU armoured hulls in existence were 5 and they were explicitly restricted to experimentation or training.

Because those documents were from the US government’s Nuclear control agency.

Those documents said clearly that no DU hull can exist outside testing/training before 2016.

There’s no wriggle room.

Something, something… weight… manual… radiation exposure… please deliver a certified radiation death certificate for an Abrams crewman first…

2 Likes

People also found documentation about abrams hulls specifying 0 radiation all the way up to M1A2, the only radiation being vague residual from proximity to the turret armour.

1 Like

So I had a 5 min look at the wiki and yea it’s a one step forward and a 2 steps back move.

Austria got a 2A4,

Czech republic got a 2A4,

Of course Germany got their own variants

Heck even Poland got a 2A4 that would of made more sense

Slovakia got a 2A4

Spain got a 2A4

Turkey got a 2A4

So at least 7 options that wouldn’t ruin there public statements

2 Likes

DU hulls before SEP v3 are just completely dead in the water.

No gymnastics or wriggle room.

It’s Joever.
But maybe when SEP v3 is added, we can see what would have been.

Leopard 2A4PL is already in game

1 Like

No that the Leo2PL that different

1 Like

trust me, its never coming to warthunder, maybe after 2 years of playing the V2

Which statements do u mean?

Both, but italy have a gun at least, not just an autocanon

Don’t change the fact than now you have 2 MBTs top tier premium and we have none.

You also get another leo, the 2a7 with spall liner for repair because you were salty of the PSO, but we are in the same case with the AZUR but we get nothing. So shut up about all of that, thanks.

1 Like

Since there’s still no devblog
T-1-4
Attack the D point!

5 Likes

The commonwealth one seems like they wanting other trees to get Russian tech

1 Like

Is the one you’re thinking of more or less upgraded?

Because they are most likely looking for a 11.3 premium specifically

I’m not

I am neutral on the documents and decision about the Abrams in game and irl.

I might have mispresented it a bit, but my point was that I’m very much against trista saying “the T-80B in game isn’t a prototype/test vehicle because I’m sure that they just took some mass produced vehicles and put thermals on it.”

A) in this case there was no info backing this and B) a production vehicle testing features that other production vehicles don’t have (yet) is the whole essence of a prototype/test vehicle.

i would not count the prem leopard 2a4 10.3 as top tier premium but ok

Literally nobody asked for more Premium MBTs there was enough already, but yeah anything to fill their pockets.

For the nerds, a reminder what the 2A4M CAN looks like:

we all know its going to Germany so k thx bye

2 Likes