Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

What the Leopard 2A4M CAN? Its going to Germany.

kuva
yippee

2 Likes

Yes the PSO is very much a prototype.

Also A) 16 thermals installed in 16 out of 200+ produced T-80B still counts as prototypes/test vehicles and B) unless we have hard evidence that they remained on those 16 vehicles during regular service, it’s also still a test vehicle/prototype.

Presumably is a slippery slope and shouldn’t really be used/relied on.

Still isnt clear if germany or uk :P

has to be for germany. uk already got a top tier premium even if its ge

Brand-new ground vehicles of Rank VIII will now be coming to War Thunder, which will be added in the upcoming major update. This now means that you’ll be able to play with the most modern tanks that are currently in service with different armies around the world! The addition of this rank is just the start, as with future major updates, additional modern vehicles will be added over time. We’ll soon be unveiling exciting news about the first tanks of Rank VIII in a series of dev blogs, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

It doesn’t explicitly say it here, but I remember something from the english Dev stream of the previous update.

5 Likes
Me a Broke mf:

sad

I really love that decal though.

I didn’t sleept my 1 extra hour now i’m going to work without a blog =( i think its coming a bit late so we can’t ask for a double blog day

I feel sorry for you, mate. I wish you a great day

1 Like

The beginning of the end

I remember it. It doesn’t exactly say “Everyone is getting 11.0-11.3 premiums” but they act as if that’s the goal.

I was only curious if there was a statement to that effect.

Haha, watch the new Obr. 2023 Russian Federation vehicles get Gen 3 French Thermals because one… of hundreds has them. Because they found a complex in a warehouse somewhere.

Instead of lower grade Russian (and even Chinese) thermals which they actually have now

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s not explicitly 11.3 premiums, but it looks like they are trying to make it like that.

1 Like

Oh i know, i am joking

If they did it would only prove that the BIAS exist.

Meanwhile i’m still waiting my first Rank VII MBT premium and some countries start to have another round :(

3 Likes

France? Or Italy?

We had that discussion, there is no other round, pzbtl was rank 6 addition not 7

I think they put thermals and 3BM42 in a lot of things to try and keep them “competitive”, or keep them above a BR where they cause problems. T-64A is strong enough. T-80B with no thermals would need to be 10.0 or something probably. It’s a kind of “nerf” to keep it above problem BR points.

Take away the T-80B and T-80U thermals, I don’t want them, just puts them too high in BR.
Not really sure the other players are ready for vicious monstrous lower BR T-80s.

It’s the same with the whole Abrams DU hull armor discussion. There were 5 somewhat confirmed Abrams tanks with DU hull armor located on tank crew schools iirc.

So if we just “presume” that thermals were added to more T-80Bs after testing we can also just “presume” that more Abrams tanks received DU hull armor right.

6 Likes