Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yeah… no need to get vulgar, eh ?

1 Like

I guess chatGPT only use most used talk only and not everything possible/logical, if not it could have even put France as an option for Swiss, since there is a lot of Swiss-French joint designs like the Shark FL12 / FL20, Piranha TML105, Shark Crotale, AMX turreted SPG etc…

I think in the best world, Dutch and Swiss should not be subTT to France or Germany, but the vehicles with links toward one or another country should go there (Dutch leopards and others to Germany, Dutch AMX13 105 and others to France / French-Swiss vehicles to France and German-Swiss vehicles to Germany).

If things were done like that, this would spare us to all the drama subTTs can bring, specially when a subTT nation use vehicles from multiples ingame main nation .

7 Likes

After yesterday’s hugely entertaining evening, indeed good morning yes. (That said let’s not derail this thread as well lmao)

i think u are in the wrong thread if you wanna avoid that lmao

3 Likes

I agree so much with this, but one small thing I would add is that they should work on better and more up to date roundels for more nations that aren’t in game.

3 Likes

apparently something happened with Spanish avenger? or at least thats what I heard on discord something about a change?

and correct or more diverse crew voices, like the wrong even canadian leo speaking german

3 Likes

For months there was an English Speaking French boat so… Yep :p

Yeah there are no Canadian voices in game but there is Australian

1 Like

AFAIK the F15J we have ingame has F100-PW-100 engines. The F15C will probably have PW-229 or PW-220, not sure.
What matters is that the engines will have extra thrust. So it’ll be better than the F15J.

1 Like

Well the F-15J MSIPs will also get 220E engines

1 Like

I’m talking about the current J ingame chap.

4 Likes

This is the rumour round up and derailment thread.

5 Likes

There are 6749 replies with an estimated read time of 450 minutes .

Jesus Christ

To answer, I asked him to use the war thunder forum as a source.
Of course, I didn’t cite AI because it was the “revealed truth,” but at least it gives you a summary of the big picture in relation to the community and these issues.

Of course, it is not at all conclusive nor was it intended to be.

In my opinion, if Benelux finally goes to France, the chances of us seeing Switzerland in WT are drastically reduced (at least in the current format) and the German option is consolidated even more, all this without considering that we already have a Swiss plane in germany, whose only link with that nation is cultural.

By the way, Benelux should be implemented within France, but on a new page like a new TT, with grinding and interchangeable lineups, like blue water ships and coastal ships or helicopters and tanks already work.

7 Likes

I hold the same view over Hungary.

I have mixed feelings about all of Benelux going to France.

Belgium makes sense, because they are the closest geographically and speak french.

Netherlands however? I don’t see anything french about them at all. Geographically they are closer to Germany, and they speak Dutch, a Germanic language. Dutch people are sometimes referred to as “swamp Germans”

The Dutch army literally merged with the Bundeswehr last year. If that isn’t a good reason for Netherlands to be in German TT then I don’t know.

5 Likes

I think people want to keep the BeNaLux in one tree is the issue

not to mention germany has Argentina as their “sub nation” so I dont think they really need the dutch as well

I could understand this sentiment if we were talking about a stand-alone TT just for Benelux.

As a sub-tree of France (or whatever other nation) however I don’t think it makes as much sense to treat them as an “all-inclusive” deal, where all of Benelux must be together.

3 Likes