Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

If the F15J i foldered, that would be absolut awesom and a huge faceslap for other nation who need to resarch the full 400k for the new ARH slinger.
But it will be probably not folderd since we have not really much there.

from so far away, we dont even know if its the ice and sea harrier 2 variant or just the standard one

1 Like

i am waiting for thailand in japan and both the russian and chinese having a meltdown

1 Like

the pic in the dev blog is the 120B in the CDK

We can all agree on the Chinese mains double standard are worse

2 Likes

Oh, please, let there be no controversies. The chance of getting Thai sub-tree is already as slim as it is.
(ó﹏ò。)

did u miss the thai f-5 in the japan tree?

4 Likes

i’ll know

1 Like

We will only see non chinese vehicles in the Thai sub tree.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see Thai Sub-tree for Japan. When the F-5 FCU dropped, I literally lost a sleep over it. But then again, it’s just a Squadron vehicle, similar to Swiss Hunter, and, if there are enough voices, there might be a chance for the FCU to be just an occasional thing.

tell that the british that are having a meltdown currently xD

2 Likes

Then all the salt cause they turn out to be fairly cracked in game due to BR placement :P

1 Like

Lol like usual.

1 Like

Says who? Why should china get special treatment?

he was joking , because the chinese complain so much xD

Are we ?

If I have to guess, I guess Gaijin will replace C&P and Chinese vehicles with other SEA vehicles, like from Singapore or Malaysia. I saw the Leopard 2SG from Singapore pass to the dev, so I believe that they might replace the Chinese vehicle with it.

yeah

i think it’s because AIM120 C is usually the one being referenced when everyone talks about AMRAAM

and in this case, MICA is indeed 20-30% shorter range

Chinese moderator. Chinese mains always want special treatment.

1 Like

i mean… yes… T-90S, the harrier, the jaguar, the coming Mig 21, future indian vehicle like mig 29 su 30 etc etc