Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I said relatively, also I did make the difference between dominos and colonies, the UK was willing to let the dominions gain independence colonies on the other had ehhhh

probably

1 Like

Why the fuck are you all arguing about this, this sort of thing is for neck beards on reddit

3 Likes

So we have no one to ask lol

today i learned the brits really do look back on the empire fondly lol

i mean, tell that gajin. if gajin would add equipment without problems we wouldnt worry

Personally i would take the ATGM Ratel over the striker at any Time any Day since the Ratel got Tandem ATGMs and gen 3 Thermals and all of that in an actuall turret with 360° rotation.
Also 5 ATGMs more to yeet at the enemy.
Sure its mobility sucks and its quite large but the size is actually really helpfull in certain spots where you can look right over a pretty high wall or obstacel that other tanks cant.

boredom mainly lol

1 Like

Britain, like most imperial powers is very easily hateable especially since nothing significant changed in any imperial power.
Empires may have notionally fallen, but their legacies live on and those same colonial powers still benefit so much and use so much power they never earned nor deserved.
The spectre of imperialism haunts the globe to this day. If you don’t believe that, you’ve just never listened to victims past and present.

2 Likes

@Pacifica Can you please clean up the thread? (Please dont lock it)

3 Likes

knowing gajin the f4f ice and the harrier will only be shown being shot down

2 Likes

thats something we can agree on lol

4 Likes

from what, its rumour and round up, its off topic half the time

1 Like

God I hope they don’t show the J-11A being shot down lol

To be fair this is mostly a social thread for a certain group of nerds, and i dont personally see anything wrong with that.

1 Like

There’s a certain kind of off topic discussion that must be avoided in the forum. After all its just a game’s forum not reddit

oh the chinese will have a field day again, just like the profile pic one

5 Likes

or just for half a second

1 Like

chinese mains when they learned that their export tank was used by other countries

4 Likes

haha that shit is funny

2 Likes