Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Both the Tornado F.3 and JA37D have at least one variant that can be added with AIM-120s, so they wouldn’t need to call it a “late” variant.

They wouldnt be called “late” but in essence that is what they’d be, identical airframes, just with different loadouts

That is true, however the JA37Di can’t be called a late variant due to it not being an upgrade in any way that affects the game. It’d be like calling the MiG-29G a late MiG-29A 9.12A.

wasnt the Di just a version with imperial measurements instead of metric?

It’s an international variant, with that being one of the differences, however in game it could be used as a JA37 with RB99s so that the JA37D can stay at 11.3.

These 3 aircraft essentially need a ‘late’ variant added this patch. I don’t think gaijin wants to give them ARHs because they want them to stay at their current BR, but IMHO that’s a stupid excuse to prevent them from having historical load outs. Especially when Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V and folder underneath them exists.

MRFA(If you are talking about that) is delayed for now. They are currently focusing on domestic 5th gen development. So far Rafale is the top contender in that competition.

iirc ROCAF MLU’s never used 120A/B’s went straight to 120C-5 i think

That doesn’t matter.

could to devs ;_;

It doesn’t. If it did, Israel wouldn’t have the AIM-9M, and Germany wouldn’t have the AIM-9J.

How do i grind Silver Lions faster, Like grinding 10M? Or so

Not the place.

yes we have more derby variants to be added, in total 3, the first one is only Derby, the second I-Derby and the third one I-Derby ER, but right now am not only excited for the Derby am excited for a potential Python-4 coming to the Barak-2 too, since they confirmed that the missile loadout and missile modifications of the Barak-2 are gonna get changed, because right now there is no space, for the derby modification and for the Python-4 modification, and even the Python-5 modification more in the future.

I also think since you can’t grind BR I to VII you should get a better “reward” of Silver Lions then RP

Again, not the place.

the AMRAAM in the dev blog has the same visual model as the 120B in the CDK so we know atleast the F-15C get 120B at a minimum

Early AMRAAM could be used as a placeholder anyway.

I just remembered: ARH MISSILES, LET’S FREAKING GOOOOOOO

Italians will get a different jet.
Chinese MLU will stay neked and get a different jet.
And Yak-141 will keep its existing loadouts and Soviets will get a different jet.
There’s zero reason to give any of those aircraft AARHs.

R-73s…