Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

They’re also Adens so fairly low velocy

1 Like

you’re not going to do much WVR with a Harrier at 11.7+ because that thing is a sitting duck that won’t even make it to the Furball

I’d take the 2 sidewinders on one hardpoint just as a backup

2 Likes

its so sad that our best ARH missiles are gonna be on a sub sonic first generation harrier

Iet’s say F-15A form USA tech tree fired AIM-120 AMRAAM capability

In my opinion, gaijin might upgraded or change radar to AN/APG-63 PSP radar with active radar homing MRAAM AIM-120 AMRAAM (AIM-120A & AIM-120B). and increase to 12.7 BR

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

watch the classic, the argentinian F-16 comes in the fall patch

oh yes it is

I hope we get a new Tornado ADV at least, or the current one gets changed into an AMRAAM carrying one

in that case we’d get no F4F this patch

I think it is impossible. After all, Gaijin likes to copy and paste. As long as there is a ready-made model, they will give it to the Chinese series. For example, the modeling of the J-10 can only be given to the Chinese series. For Gaijin, it is a waste of time. As long as the United States and Russia have Su-27 and F-16 models, they will give them to China.

new one hopefully as the current one would need to go up in br and Its pretty fun since it gets a decent few down BRs

I mean… I’d like it to stay at that BR and get a Weapons upgrade

gotta dominate at some BR

1 Like

Simply give it Active Skyflash :P

you say that but we could get a DA Eurofigher and that would set 3 nations but eh ill just wait on it coming hopefully the fall patch

we have no idea if that is real or not lol

1 Like

wait, wasn’t there a Tornado with the ERC 90 (i think) Radar that then became CAPTOR-C?

maybe? could be a cool way to add ASEA to jets without it destroying top tier

na that Radar wasn’t AESA yet, just a very advanced PD radar

Also I just seen a thread of germans asking for F15Es because they are operated in germany
don delusions

5 Likes

I apologise on behalf of my people

4x, potentially 6x if they want use the test model, AIM-9P or even L.

that was one dude but hey spin it like it fits your viewpoint