Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Germany has no F-18Cs

1 Like

reminder that the F4F- ICE uses the same radar and Missiles as the F-18C

if the 18C is 13.3 then F4F-ICE is 13.0

Thsy probably get the swiss model tbh, cool camos if they do

the greek f4E peace icarus could be a german premium though. Was upgraded in the same program

I find that very unlikely

but then the problem is that they’d have a premium which is better than the best Tech tree plane

so we’ll have to wait until some EF is added for the F4E Peace ikarus

yeah true.

the other image showed 4x R-77 so I wonder what we’ll get.

AAC597178A8E233A766152AE1FD0D272
H7BOULPU5U1RKFQTN03HN

DA.2,with AIM-9LM AIM120 ,but no EJ200 engine,still Tornado’s electronics

1 Like

the evaluated F/A-18 was an F/A-18A which cannot carry AMRAAM

the problem with the EF is that it’s flight performance will be even better than the Gripen’s and it’s armarment and radar even on the worst Prototype configuration will still be better too

the game is just not ready for it yet

1 Like

The test model used Tornado equipment, and the engine was the same as the Tornado, which is not excessive, because this is not a phased array radar and a violent EJ200 engine

Germany has no choice, the DA.2 is clearly more unique than the FA18CD or F15… Of course, it’s okay to give me the next few models to fill in the gaps for the time being. As for the pantom, IMHO, it’s too old

1 Like

Swiss has it 😉

The MiG-21-93 is not the MiG-21 Bison.

Germany has never used an F/A-18C, and the Typhoon is not coming next update.

2 Likes

This is on the same level as saying that the MiG-29SMT isn’t better than the F-4F ICE.

Italy and GB has never used the Gripen…

Germany will get the F/A-18c, I’m not worried about that. Then some Eurofighters and later the F-35.

The F/A-18C is a Typhoon counterpart; there is no logical reason to give Germany one over a Typhoon.

filler down the line (for planes outside of the west german line) but german planes will get added first

Thats quite optimistic opinion.

Typhoon will literally annihilate F-18C under any conditions.

1 Like