Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

If you’re locking with radar, you should have a rough read. Once you follow the attitude and flightpath of the plane you should have a better ability to hit. It’s not automatic, and it really only works head-on with supersonics, but it’s definitely doable.

Also, flares barely work against most SHORAD missiles in game, so the flares really only work well against early/mid-game rear-aspect only missiles fired from other planes.

you know what would be nice guys, is the fact that we get decompression and lower players counts for ARB.

I don’t panic myself, but I spend 3 or 4 missiles on LGB’s, after having to toss my first missile I fired at the plane. By the time I reacquire, the plane is usually gone, or in a difficult to intercept attitude/elevation.

You shouldn’t ever go 180° to any SAM, you should be going as close to 90° relative to it as possible. People keep misplaying against it, sometimes it is due to air spawn but most of the time it’s players misunderstanding how to counter these vehicles.

The latter was mentioned in that CM News Thingy

I meant “panic” as an exaggerated term, I know you’re trying to keep yourself alive as you should.

1 Like

cheeky brreeky

I brought it up just how much range and speed the missile has, but what you said is also very much hit or miss I know because that’s what I used to do to counter Pantsirs. What I do now is I dive so low the terrain blocks LOS and either gun them down before they can react or do very quickly pop out, drop my dookie and dive again

Oh no, I have seen people panic for sure. I was just saying for someone who undertakes the effort to stay alive it becomes a “oh great let me intercept all this ordnance and then probably not be able to hit the little shit who dropped it”.

Playing whackamole with Apaches and Hellfires is top-tier entertainment, and that has an ounce of panic, admittedly.

At some point the Hellfire seems to be going away from you (when it does it’s little guidance loop into you), so you have the temptation to save missiles and assume you aren’t being targeted only to turn into a pinata two seconds later, lmao.

Still no devblog
ren-and-stimpy-ren

6 Likes

You could make a fake one to help supply some copium or post cat pictures. Either are greatly appreciated.

acb993c4b99056c525ea1234346cb91cc6bb11cf

187f593539c2b3cfd68a322975bb3c95d239285e

decompression also?

already stated that all these are fake

5 Likes

the F18 hornet will fix the US WR goddamn it

1 Like

No it wont, the US inflated with premium noobs who drag it down

2 Likes

Still fake…

I found this and thought it was real, except for the F-18

Nah, they all are fake

2 Likes

Tor M2 definitely isnt needed. For the next few updates russia and china are the only nations that dont need more spaa at 11.0+

1 Like