Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

10 Likes

Please leave any feedback within the roadmap forum topic.

3 Likes

Previous years don’t decide when the next dev blog season starts. We go through this basically every major update with people basing all their predictions overly too much on spreadsheets and previous years dates. Both are meaningless and not what we operate by.

6 Likes

Friday, introducing…

The first ever pre-devblog devblog season teaser!!!

Just a blog post that says “Soon.” and then we wait 2 weeks for the first devblog.

4 Likes

ren-and-stimpy-ren

6 Likes

I understand. Maybe they will announce the update at 4 th of July the Independence Day. And the USA get a M1A2 SEP V3 with M829A4 and 1 second reload time.

4 Likes

I would love to see the reaction to this.

4 Likes

seems to me they are well behind schedule

2 Likes

me seing everybody going insane other the first devblog being “late” , when i know it could theoraticaly come as late as in the 16 on june , since it hapenned by the past .
Eating Pop Corn GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

100 million casualties.

1 Like

They aren’t, even I have already stated in the previous topics this is well within expectations for this update. People are just getting impatient because there’s quite a lot to look forward to and anticipation of the new things being added.

1 Like

Wee blow up malaysia

5 Likes

Ahhh believe ?

icegif-856

1 Like

so that is a No for today?

2 Likes

i come to realize that you must want to update in the July ,which will Drive people crazy.but luckily, you don’t want to cancel it

As long as updates don’t get squished like “Shark Attack” and “Hot Tracks” were. That’s the only concern I would have.

15 Likes

i would like to suggest that the devblog shouldn’t come this year or the next, let’s wait untill the f22 raptor time comes up :)

3 Likes

I don’t care if gaijin delays the rollout of updates, but please make the next major update a little better. I hope gaijin doesn’t spend months and still make an update that is full of bugs and extremely unbalanced, OK?

greate idea