Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Jesus christ

1 Like

maybe fox 3 devblog tomorrow? they are confirmed anyway so there is no suprise for the teaser/trailer (cant wait to see my MICA uwu)

1 Like

For me Fox 3 will be jsust another reason why not to play top tier air.

2 Likes

MICA is French, we are the majority of time in shadow on trailers (M4K appear 2s in the big trailer for air superiority), you can bet it’s mainly gonna be about US/RU planes with fox 3 :p

Top tier CAS = Ground mains cope

its a win win

1 Like

“wdym hugging the ground 24/7 to avoid Phoenixes and R-27 isn’t fun ?!”

3 Likes

yeah that is true, i keep my hope though

“What the fuck is a chaff?”

1 Like

Now I have in mind the image of a fighter jet dropping small Chaffees insteed of Chaffs.

I prefer a dunkerque class than the coastal tree…

5 Likes

Tornados dropping their over 1000 chaffees with the coming new patch

When will Lockheed Martin realize fireworks are more effective, and cooler, than flares

And still getting hit because most radars ignore chaffs
Chaffees might be more efficient due to their large radar return, though

Sure we really lack an interesting big ship at 7.0.

But coastal can bring cool things too.

I just hope its not gonna come in a small and butchered state. i hope they could immediatly start to make it interesting with some missile yeeter.

4 Likes

Naval is a waste of resources. Cut it entirely, and fund the quality of servers instead

1 Like

its gaijin ive learned from playing air and ground for the UK we will get all of our shit a year after everyone else where its already been power crept and will be DOA so I dont expect naval to be any diffrent and I fully expect america, italy and france to get 15inch BB before the UK and the UK to be the last nation to get a DDG

That’s cope XD
You’re not getting a missile yeeter day 1 except as a 60 euros premium

Let me cope.

Even our bluewater is in a bad state and need more interesting ships…

3 Likes

meanwhile Tornado F3 not showing up at all and or the Harrier Gr7 the first harrier 2 in game lol